brew in progress,PLEASE ANSWERE ASAP

MCMOW

last night a mad a batch of 100mg of prop using a calc I got from Jstartk. IT Went smooth, but acording to my 300ml beaker it was over the 100ml mark by about 20ml.
I am now doing a 250ml batch of prop100 at

ba 2% 5ml
bb 20% 50ml
powder 25g
gso 176.25

I have added everything but have only got up to 160ml of oil and am already at the mark on the beaker that states 250ml. I got the beaker from rls and 10g syringes I have been measuring the fluid with. Are my syringes inacurate or is it the beaker? Should I go over the 250 beaker line and add the other 16.26 ml? it brewing so an answere on your opinion is need fast! thanks

PS, Last question, how much should I cool the oil down to before I poor it in my nalgen bottle top? I did 85 degrees C for the whatman but was woundering if this heat is what is messing up the glue on these filters?

Last edited:
The beakers are off, way off. Mine's the same bro.

Damn bro! Chill out my man! You gotta understand that those beakers are not accurate!!!! My beakers are off, Chris's beakers are off, and unless you have a multimillion dollar lab and equipment, most peoples beakers are off. Just go by your "Medical advised" syringes that NEED to be precise, for measurements in your brew!
If you're using syringes (that make or break peoples lives when accuracy is a must) then don't worry about what the beaker says!!!! Make sure your measurements with your ACCURATE tools are correct and you're good!!! Also, anyone who is brewing should always be brewing odd/or weird numbers!!! Say if you want to brew 100ml then you should really be brewing 104ml because you're gonna lose a couple ml's from filtering!!!! You could save the loss I guess by pushing air through your syringe filters or if bottletop running 102 instead but I just personally throw the excess away and don't worry about it! Unless you're like 5ml or more over when brewing 2 ml over initial brew specs then you're close as can be!!!!
DO NOT MEASURE BY THE BEAKER MARKS!!!! THEY LIE!!! LIKE THE GOVERNMENT!!!!

Thanks man, Thats what I figgured but just wanted to be sure. Although I wanted to make sure this batch wasnt under dosed so instead of 176.25 ml I used 170ml of oil. So according to my calc it will be dosed around 130mg per ml. I am going to post one last thread with my final thoughts of final product, check it out as I have one last question. Anyways thanks stark and chris, you two have helped big time. I hope I am not pushing my luck bugging you guys with all the posts and questions, but this is my first time and I just wanted to make sure everything went smooth. Anyways check out my last post and I promis it will be the last.... for now.

Thanks man, Thats what I figgured but just wanted to be sure. Although I wanted to make sure this batch wasnt under dosed so instead of 176.25 ml I used 170ml of oil. So according to my calc it will be dosed around 130mg per ml. I am going to post one last thread with my final thoughts of final product, check it out as I have one last question. Anyways thanks stark and chris, you two have helped big time. I hope I am not pushing my luck bugging you guys with all the posts and questions, but this is my first time and I just wanted to make sure everything went smooth. Anyways check out my last post and I promis it will be the last.... for now.

No problem in asking questions, thats what we're all here to do. I was just givin' ya a hard time lol... You're good bro. Looking forward to reading your results!!!

Back