British Dragon (direct from site)

Powerstroke32

Email Inquieries for Purchasing BD products

We recently have received many emails from individuals all over the world asking us about the purchase of British Dragon Products for personal use via the internet.

The first batch of new British Dragon products will NOT be available before May, 2009.
The products will NOT be available for purchase via the internet.
We will NOT be sending any products to any country where British Dragon products are not legally registered with the national medicines agency.
British Dragon products will ONLY be available in pharmacies with a physician's presciption in various countries: two Asian countries, two countries in East Europe, and four South American countries.
All British Dragon products are being made in a GMP facility to the highest USP or BP standards and with all necessary documentation. Products will be in the local language on the packaging and in the instructions. As soon as registration dossiers are accepted in a country, we will put an announcement under News Room on British Dragon Pharmaceuticals - Home, including the drug registration number in that country.

BD hasn't even released new batches until may 2009... so all other BD is painfully obvious a copy/fake.

seems for we U.S. and other countries will not have access to "true real BD products" hopefully in months time it will make it's way :).

IP has been making BD knockoffs and selling them to sources overseas for about a year. All the BD you see is coming from him. Another source, that begins with an A, has taken over the web address and plans to sell his own BD knock offs.
You are NOT buying BD anymore. It's long gone.

This was on the BD site for some time IIRC, I don't understand why anyone would even bother thinking there was any stock left. I also don't understand why anyone would think they're "coming back" when it's obvious that'd be impossible. And this wasn't directed at anyone personally, just general, I'd steer clear of anything from the name.

So what is it that this boards sponsor has that's listed as BD ?

i believe its just genxxl bullshit
i also believe he was one of the reasons
bd closed (do not quote me)
owner of genxx and one owner of bd were friends at one time genxx may have been their biggest distributer---i will see if i still have the stories from alin

BDall

all infomative but i had only bad sides from bd.
primo ,i was sic for ten days, maybe too much alcohol inside?
ec was always better i think.

Back