broke up with my girlfriend a bit over a month ago, ran into her yesterday and...

im sorry to heart that, but this was most definitely real. she was the one chasing after me for those 2 years begging me to hang out. i've learned a lot about myself, having it be my first real relationship, and that is sometimes it's good to show vulnerability. maybe you mistook that for me showing her weakness.

i remember when we first started really dating she introduced me to all of her friends and i was at the bar talking with one of her gay dude friends. i remember he said "congrats bro. i love your girlfriend so much, we've been best friends for over 5 years... but she is crazy and so are all of her friends".

her friends are all single, never had boyfriends (but they're hot) and i swear when im around them i feel like im around a group of middle school girls going thru puberty. they are so cliquey its disgusting its like they are still stuck in their college bubble even though they graduated 2 years ago almost. but i got the good part of the package. the argentinian who speaks with a cute accent, has never done any drugs in her life, and to top it all of, has got a daddy doctor and a mama lawyer.

she just hated the fact that i was aggressive and short fused. i always found SOMETHING she did that pissed me off. she would never fucking contribute anything to our relationship from any aspect apart from love and affection. how about buying me those fuckin shoes i wanted when you get your paycheck like how i used to buy you random gifts and take you on amazing dates and road trips.

her brother in law told me, after we broke up, that the family was so supportive of our relationship because she is a very tough person to be with. its either her way, or feel her almighty wrath. he said the family just agrees with everything she does just to not get her angry.

sorry for the rant but i needed to get it out. but after writing all of it out like that, fuck that. what kind of man can live with no blowjobs ever (i can count on one hand), or anal.. ever, or even sex on her period. we fucked in the shower once on her period when we were wasted. and even if shes on her period and she KNOWS im horny because of that arm in my pants, she wouldnt even help me out by doing SOMETHING. she never contributed anything into the relationship to make it stronger

that being said.. i still love her and will always care for her but fuck that i need to move on. what kind of

Sorry bro but to be blunt
Sounds like a selfish spoiled bitch
Aint nobody got time fo that

Same age as you. We broke up. Stayed friends. I hung in thinking we will reconnect. Instead we became more friends. To the point where when she realized all guys suck I was a real friend. Now I'm 43 and we both have families and still friends.
It's nice having friends.

My post above doesn't reflect my sarcasm... so just pointing it out... I was sarcastic.
I'm not complaining but just saying if you wanna be friends with her go right ahead but if you have other intentions be ready for it not to work.

Back