BSN products

Thahngo1

Well i've been using cell mass and n.o. xplode for about 4 months. just wanted to see if anyone else has used them and what they think of them. And maybe if i should switch to something else?

ok

Thahngo1 said:
Well i've been using cell mass and n.o. xplode for about 4 months. just wanted to see if anyone else has used them and what they think of them. And maybe if i should switch to something else?

No-xplode great stuff.
cell-mass is a creatine cee 3 g and 2 gr glutamine .

So in 16 g serving as 10 g of sugar( maltodextrin)

So if you calculate you have 3 in of powder so 1.5 in is sugar.

in canada the product is around 70.00$ hummmm but still the product actually work. :goof:

I think BSN products are awesome. I love NoXplode and Cell Mass. Another awesome product by BSN is Endorush. It gives you a nice jolt of energy and a great pump.
Their Syntha6 protein tastes like melted ice cream. :yumyum:

Alright cool. also if any of you know, i know it says use for 12 weeks on the cell mass and n.o. x plode then take 4 weeks off. is there anything u recommend to take for the 4 weeks off?

bsn products quality wise are great.
however they have to be the most overrated and overpriced products out there. noxeplode does absolutely nothing for muscle growth-nothing-, you're better off having a cup of coffee for the energy "rush"not to mention the long term sides of using any no product far outwieghs any potential gains you might get (which are negligable). as far as cell mass, youcan find soo many other creatine products without the sugars for a fraction of the price. worth it? you judge.

imo cell mass is blown out of the water by anator in terms of recovery in a post workout shake. both are way overpriced though.

over the 4 months that you have been using the noxplode have you noticed it doesn't give you that same pump and rush that it did when you initially started taking it?

Back