Bulk or cut??? please help

Ive been working out since 4 years.. i was fat when i started.. lost a ton of weight in the first year.. became really skinny didint have proper guidance. i probably started at 94 kgs dropped down to 64 in a year

since last 3 years, ive been gaining doing mini cuts.. eating good, tracking macros and working out regularly.. ive tried upper/lower routines, currently doin PPL and it seems to be working..

my family has bad genetics, we tend to not gain weight. knowing that i managed to gain 10-13 kgs in these 3 years.. and im sure i even gained fat..

i did a test cycle few months back which was a total bust.. had some problems in family and because of that i couldnt eat much on daily basis and even my e2 was not in control, im not saying this had bloodwork done.. i gained very little muscle in my cycle, which after pct i kept..

During pct, and even before that my weight was not increasing so i bumped my calories by 200, currently eating 3800 calories approximately.. and my wiegt increased by 1.5 pounds in a week, im sure i gained water too..

so during pct i started eating in surplus, which made me gain fat too...

now my pct is over, im planning to cut, but not sure about it.. my next cycle would be test/deca in which i dont want to make mistakes

Ive posted pics of my journey over the years and my current diet..

My goal is not becoming huge, but i want to be lean/muscular.. As my body structure is such..
My current lifts are
Bench 195x5/ 215x2
Deadlift 295x4/ 315x1-2
Squats 315x3

my test deca cycle would be low dose..

I'll also post my workout routine.. earlier i used to lift heavy, only heavy.. All my exercises would be in the 5 rep range, since i started my cycle i started lifting moderate weight and changed my rep range for isolations to 10-15 range.. and for compounds i start but go heavy, for eg
Squats:
1st set: 90 lbs 10-12 reps
2nd set 110 10-12 reps
3rd set 130 10-12 reps
4th set 150 10-12 reps
5th set 200 8-10 reps
6th set 250 6-8 reps
etc ... these numbers are fictional... but this is how i do it. depending upon how i feel..

for isolations
3-4 sets of 10-15 reps.. Low weight, more concentration on muscle damage..

continue bulking..but do not let yourself gain more than 2lbs a week..

after gaining 20lbs... maintain that weight for 4 weeks.. then do the polar opposite.. cut, but do not let yourself lose more than 2lbs a week

continue bulking..but do not let yourself gain more than 2lbs a week..

after gaining 20lbs... maintain that weight for 4 weeks.. then do the polar opposite.. cut, but do not let yourself lose more than 2lbs a week

i was planning to do a mini cut.. because i believe ive gained a lot of fat, and little muscle.. it will help me in gaining better quality weight once i take a break from bulking.

blade1989 good job bro, and you came a long way man, you should be really proud of yourself.... i agree with what 3j said

Back