bulk powders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.SUST

i'm kinda new here, but i rather like the idea of brewing your own gear. but with the big raids a few months ago, did they take down the powder suppliers as well as the UG's making gear here in the states?was able to track down a few suppliers of bulk powder, but they all seem to be in china. i heard that these are the sources these UG guys were using. any thoughts or comments?

So what are you asking? If you want to buy then buy. If you're asking if there will be enough probable cause to issue a search warrant based on your seized order, that depends on whether the cops are bored enough to go after small timers or on the size of the order.

really? i'll have to do a little more research then to find a supplier other than Chinese. is it poor quality or purely a LE thing?

There was nothing wrong with the quality from China. Even asking these questions right now makes it look like you are fishing for goods from someone, being new to the site doesn't help that.

Maybe this is not true, and I hope it isn't. Either way, good luck, and be careful. IMO right now is not the time to even think about this kind of stuff, its a good thing I am natural these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back