Bunk Tren or More Patience??

supertonk

I’m 35, 245, 12% BF. I’ve run over a dozen cycle and finally decided to try Tren. I’m running...

Tren Ace 600mg/wk
Test Cyp 300mg/wk
Caber .5 2xwk
Liquidex .25EOD

I started the Cyp back in Dec, ran for 4 weeks then started Tren. I’m 18 days into Tren and still haven’t noticed anything. Strength is the same, no side, no insomnia, no nightmares, I sweat a little more than usual but nothing crazy. I’ve heard how amazing Tren can be but I’m still waiting for it to kick in. Should I be concerned that it hasn’t hit yet or just be more patient?

Thanks, in advance, for the help!

Welcome to the site! A week or 2 has always standard for tren. I never really felt it "kick in" just started noticing body composition changes and an increase in sweats of course.

some people feel the sides more than others.. but at that dosage.. damn

Tren dosage

245 at 12% bodyfat? you must be in pretty good shape already unless you're really fcking tall. Not saying you arent, just know what that size looks like. I'm 6' 248 at 12% right now, and will be growing a lot more in the next couple of months for Highland Games Heavy Events. I'm 48 so the bodyfat % is a challenge. Tren acts differently for everyone, but i notice it within two weeks absolutely. That's a lot of fcking tren brother!

400mg per week was always my standard the few times i worked with tren. i started to feel it after a week or so.
just ge sure to monitor your levels well with your high dosage of tren and keep a stack of towels bedside for those crazy night sweats. My wife always made me sleep in the guest room when i did tren as she loves to cuddle and spoon in bed but hated my sweaty body and dont even get me started on having sex with her and my sweat pouring down my face like a waterfall dripping on her face, needless to say i did not have too much sex with my girl out of respect for her and i hated all that sweating.
p.s. how tall are you bro?

400mg per week was always my standard the few times i worked with tren. i started to feel it after a week or so.
just ge sure to monitor your levels well with your high dosage of tren and keep a stack of towels bedside for those crazy night sweats. My wife always made me sleep in the guest room when i did tren as she loves to cuddle and spoon in bed but hated my sweaty body and dont even get me started on having sex with her and my sweat pouring down my face like a waterfall dripping on her face, needless to say i did not have too much sex with my girl out of respect for her and i hated all that sweating.
p.s. how tall are you bro?

Our wives must have some similar qualities.lol That got me sent to the spare room as well.haha So does forgetting to put on my CPAP machine mask on when sleeping. She said she went downstairs and still couldnt sleep due to my snoring.LOL As for the tren itself, as well as it worked I just cant deal with the sides. I'm a bad sleeper in the first place, then throw in the major sweats and all the other joys it can cause, the wife getting dripped on from sweat during sex or just in general. lol

I notice my body changing from tren about a week in and depending on the dose I can notice changes almost from workout to workout. I never get night sweats from it, I do sweat a lot even off of tren while doing strenuous activities but while I***8217;m on tren my sweat smells really bad. Not a B.O. bad but a funk bad.

At 700mg ew the sides got to be too much, In my head my wife was cheating on me when she wasn***8217;t and I got into some fights that I would ordinarily just laugh and walk away from. As time went on I learned for me that low test and higher tren left me virtually side free. Besides for the cough that is. I love tren and I got some real tren hex last year and I love the stuff, it is so much more convenient not having to pin as much as when on ace, it has a longer half-life than enanthate also.

I think if the op is pinning 600ew and on day 18 not noticing anything, especially acetate something isnt right. I know everyone is different but I never heard of such a thing. I might be able to understand if someone was pinning 100-150 mg ew but not 600. That is a hefty dose for anyone. At 3-500 I notice massive results, nice lean hard muscle. I can halfass my workouts and still get epic gains. No I dont intentionally halfass my sessions but when I work 12hour days my routine in the gym is half of when I get laid off or work only 8-10 hour days.

Last edited:
I notice my body changing from tren about a week in and depending on the dose I can notice changes almost from workout to workout. I never get night sweats from it, I do sweat a lot even off of tren while doing strenuous activities but while I***8217;m on tren my sweat smells really bad. Not a B.O. bad but a funk bad.

At 700mg ew the sides got to be too much, In my head my wife was cheating on me when she wasn***8217;t and I got into some fights that I would ordinarily just laugh and walk away from. As time went on I learned for me that low test and higher tren left me virtually side free. Besides for the cough that is. I love tren and I got some real tren hex last year and I love the stuff, it is so much more convenient not having to pin as much as when on ace, it has a longer half-life than enanthate also.

I think if the op is pinning 600ew and on day 18 not noticing anything, especially acetate something isnt right. I know everyone is different but I never heard of such a thing. I might be able to understand if someone was pinning 100-150 mg ew but not 600. That is a hefty dose for anyone. At 3-500 I notice massive results, nice lean hard muscle. I can halfass my workouts and still get epic gains. No I dont intentionally halfass my sessions but when I work 12hour days my routine in the gym is half of when I get laid off or work only 8-10 hour days.

so you still working 12 hours a day?

Back