burnt it?

young-gunz21

Local Gym Rat
hey i justtried to make tren acetate and followed the instructions in the sticky and i think i burnt it what the **** did i do wrong or is this common.

it is black i put it on med to high right in between and did everything it says to in the updated how to sticky but i dont know what i did wrong it is def black though

its powder so can i try again and start all over but i left it on because there was still powder on the bottom should i put it on a lower temp

i went with ten grams of powder, 2mls of ba (2%), 20mls of bb (20%) and the oil is from a kit however on the next time around can i use flax seed oil or olive oil since i ran out of the kit oil after that last shady batch.

so add it all in the beaker/vial. put on medium heat and stir/swirl occaiosnally. once it clears take it off heat let cool a bit then filter. once t gets up to heat it will clear quickly if its tren ace.

btw did it smell burnt? what color is the powder?

the powder is white as can be and it smelt really burnt but i left it on because there was powder on the bottom stil is that wrong?

it started to burn about ten minutes in but can i add olive oil or flax seed oil for the next try cause i dont have any more from the kit except like 20 mls.

young-gunz21 said:
the powder is white as can be and it smelt really burnt but i left it on because there was powder on the bottom stil is that wrong?

wow. sounds like you got Winstrol (winny) or some other high MP powder. tren powder is normally light brown or tan looking.

no no the powder is plain white like flour. does that sound more like it i can take a pic if you want and send it but it is white for sure

shit man so could this be why it crashed and burned on me hahah wtf so should i try one more time but use flaxseed oil or olive oil thats what i have avail right now will that work and should i try one more time or no.

my tren powder is a yellow to a tannned colour

deff sounds as if you burnt it

try it again on a lower heat

maybe put all the powder and solvents into beaker and stir them b4 you add the heat

ill try that, thanks to all ill let you know how it goes if you have any suggestions as to how long approx. it should take to leave on there let me know. thanks to all.

Back