Butting M1T and Test up to each other

HoldemOkie2

I've heard running test and m1t together isnt a great idea, but what about running 2 weeks on , 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on M1T then starting a cycle of Qv Test 250 (500mg/ week) right after your done. Instead of doing post cycle therapy (pct) you'd never shut down and it would KINDA be a jump start on the test. Then just do one post cycle therapy (pct) when test is done. Dont flame me to bad i'm still pretty new, just a thought . I have the test already and the m1t just dont wanna but stock in nolva.

i was thinking of doing the same thing for my first cycle....m1t and prop....thinking i would kinda jump start things with the m1t. i hear the prop actually kicks in pretty quick...curious on how long it takes, so i wonder if i even need the m1t?

HoldemOkie2 said:
I've heard running test and m1t together isnt a great idea, but what about running 2 weeks on , 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on M1T then starting a cycle of Qv Test 250 (500mg/ week) right after your done. Instead of doing post cycle therapy (pct) you'd never shut down and it would KINDA be a jump start on the test. Then just do one post cycle therapy (pct) when test is done. Dont flame me to bad i'm still pretty new, just a thought . I have the test already and the m1t just dont wanna but stock in nolva.

What rationale would suggest that M1T is not suitable with test? Is dianabol or anadrol not conducive to a test cycle?

My buddy just did a M1T jumpstart for 3 weeks on his 8 week test cyp cycle. He loved it. He started adding size withina few days and then stopped when the cyp was kicking in. I'd like to try it next time.

Boomr, I wouldnt use it if you are using prop. That would defeat its purpose.

i dont know why it wouldnt be good to take m1t with test, just thought i read that somewhere. Now that its recomended, should i start it with my test or couple weeks before and how long should i run it, they said 2 on/off crap, but since i'm gonna be on test will it hurt to take if for 4 wks.

I ran it two weeks, 20mg the first 30mg the second.

The reason to cycle it for 2 weeks only is because supplement guys have 6OXO and little else to recoup with, however the liver is another concern.

The only possible drawback of using M1T that I can think is the fact for many, it suppresses the appetite. Not a good thing for a test cycle. I'm currently doing just that however. Kickstarting with 20mg of M1T ed for 3-4 weeks while waiting for 500mg/week of test enanthate to kick in. Eating is a chore, but not too bad. So far up 10-11 lbs at exactly 14 days... mainly water weight I'm sure.

Back