Osta-Marketing

Buy 2
Get 1 Free Single Unit Peptides

No Mismatching

Codes Do Not Not Apply

Sale Ends Dec 11th 11:59pm Est

Put In Notes Of Your Purchase
"SO" For Steroidology To Get The Free Item

Hey OG, I bought your CJC1293 and Ip... I been taking it for 5 days now. Twice a day. 100mcg each. before lifting and before bed. Now to be honest, I havent noticed anything as of yet. Is this normal? Should I not notice anything yet? Please get back to me....

um what were you expecting in such short time? Sounds like youre doing it right in your experiments. What else are you taking?
Hey OG, I bought your CJC1293 and Ip... I been taking it for 5 days now. Twice a day. 100mcg each. before lifting and before bed. Now to be honest, I havent noticed anything as of yet. Is this normal? Should I not notice anything yet? Please get back to me....

Hi Machine

Brother you can't ask the research guys for advice on your research. Make a thread in the peptide section and the members can help you.

remember these things are for research purposes only

Plz don't take my post the wrong way, I'm trying to help

This is a nice sale! I'm going to place an order now for a few things for violent H ! My hamster/ research subject

Nothing major, because I want to see what results I get. I understand that it wasnt going to hit me in 5 days, but I been hearing ppl say how they are getting dizzy and body parts are going numb, so they know that its working. So I was just curious. Thats why I bought a few bottles, because I know this need to be ran long term to see results. So I was just curious if I should be noticing anythig.

Hi Machine

Brother you can't ask the research guys for advice on your research. Make a thread in the peptide section and the members can help you.

remember these things are for research purposes only

Plz don't take my post the wrong way, I'm trying to help

None taken, I will do that. I figured Id ask the people that I bought my stuff from. Just making that my test subject is in good hands

Usually with the 1293 or 1295 research subjects would feel that flush feeling with in minutes after administration. The numbness that may be from person to person and level of dosage. usually 3x's a day I read those symptoms occur. I would write a journal in the journal section to get some help from others and there input on what to expect.
Nothing major, because I want to see what results I get. I understand that it wasnt going to hit me in 5 days, but I been hearing ppl say how they are getting dizzy and body parts are going numb, so they know that its working. So I was just curious. Thats why I bought a few bottles, because I know this need to be ran long term to see results. So I was just curious if I should be noticing anythig.

Swimming tips: empty stomach before and after 1 hour...

Lol.

Listen, you aren't going to notice anything right away. My lab animals typically get a flushed feeling and get a little red in the face immediately after dosing. Some researchers don't get this. But even at a higher dose sometimes my animals would and other times they wouldn't.

What you will start to notice is better recovery, maybe feeling better thru the day like you had good sleep. There will be a synergy with AAS, and in post cycle therapy (pct) it is excellent. These things take time. CTS are really not something you want. I would dose three times a day and include it into an AAS program for full benefit.

Back