Can a veternarian give out HGH "for animals"?

lucky6914 said:
Can a veternarian prescribe HGH

yes he can....growth hormone technology for animals was first run here in australia....they created an equine growth hormone for horses...there is also bovine growth hormone for cattle....Equigen is the name of the company that
distributes equine growth hormone...im not 100% sure either is compatible for human use and the company has a statement to the effect that using these products in humans would produce no effect....however a friend of mine magically made gh appear from a source within australia....my bet is its the vet source.....hes been using it for a few months now claims its fantastic and
he has the lo bodyfat, glowing paper thin skin and freaky spider vains everywhere.....wether or not hes been stalking cattle yards after dark is un known....

sean usmc said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...huh..got me thinking....

I need some Gorilla Testosterone and some Gorilla GH please.....

seriously.. imagine Gorilla Testosterone.... wow... or Bull or Rhino testosterone.... talk about attitude.....

no i checked today the vet laughed in my face..and says your a pretty big boy.and you want gh for a 1 month kitty cat....right....so i bailed

i should have but i live in the city...lol.that would have been even better..

Back