Can I use nolvadex during the cycle?

Jousefhawwas

Hello my name is jousef 20 years old
Am going for test cycle on 150 mg a week I have gyno from the last cycle so am planning to use nolvadex during the cycle test e only cycle
But my question is how much nolvadex should I use during the cycle and what should I use for pct?

alright... youre 20 years old, you shouldn't be doing steroids... thats first

you have gyno from your last cycle because you didn't do the correct research and didn't control your estrogen correctly.. .

put the needle away, stay away from steroids.

put your focus on your diet and your training and you will grow... youre too young..

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the trend of all these threads containing the same questions asked differently ?
This week on creating traffic its gyno, gyno flare + starting a cycle.

Makes me wonder if someone is really forced to create traffic manually, like, why wouldn't you just randomize an in house thread bot for that, shit, you have such an amazing database to work off, you could literally cherry pick the top 10 topics of the year, spanning back like 15 years and rehash them as fresh content to create buzz while still educating people at the same time. I dont know, just stood out to me haha :p

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the trend of all these threads containing the same questions asked differently ?

Makes me wonder if someone is really forced to create traffic manually, like, why wouldn't you just randomize an in house thread bot for that, shit, you have such an amazing database to work off, you could literally cherry pick the top 10 topics of the year, spanning back like 15 years and rehash them as fresh content to create buzz while still educating people at the same time. I dont know, just stood out to me haha :p

Can’t say for everyone else, but mine about the Ralox for post cycle gyno is legit. Really had someone come to me, I just wanted to verify that I was giving the right advice...just to cover my own ass and not get labeled as a troll

You actually will get some Weeks when the same question is asked 10 different ways, by 10 different people.
And they aren't Bots.

And sometimes it will trend across many different Forums, not just this one.

And then you just get the Stupid Shit Threads.
Like "Gladiators ate lots of Bread and Butter" ~ this is from a New Forum.

So I had to explain to these Idiots that they actually didn't eat Lots of Bread and Butter.
But lots of Barley and other Grains.
They were actually known as "Hordearii", which loosely translated means Barley Men.............................. JP
P.S.
To OP:
No to Steroids ~ Yes to going to a Qualified Doctor for treatment of your Gyno !!!

gentlemen, if you want to talk shit to each other do it in the general discussion form where we can all enjoy it.

i dont want to be handing time outs

have you been able to get blood works done to check your current levels? this is first and foremost in order to dial into your recovery protocol.

What is your cycle history? have you done any reading on how to do a proper first cycle? at 20 years of age though, gear is not for you just yet.
Focus on your diet and training bro.

Back