Can Test-E make your body feel hot?

comrade00

I am banned!
My first week down as of today of 600mg per week of Test-E

But tonight I feel HOT! The temperature in my house is 72 and I checked my temperature and its normal(98.2)

But my body just feel HOT like I feel like I am in a sauna or something. Anyone ever experienced this?

I was hot and actually sweating like crazy the first two weeks, been feeling better the past few days tho, I can only attribute it to hormones changing and possibly increase in metabolism

its normal. i felt the same with test E. Getting these heatwaves like a woman. i guess its related to estrogen.
im guessing you're not using an AI

.....my wife says that I am incredibly hot whenever I am on Test.....but I don't think she is referring to body temp ;)

its normal. i felt the same with test E. Getting these heatwaves like a woman. i guess its related to estrogen.
im guessing you're not using an AI

Yeah I am....Liquidex .25mg eod. Should I up to to .5??? Is this like an very early sign I will get gyno?

Your metabolism is being cranked up....it's not estrogen...unless your ankles are swelling, and you're retaining water. Personally, I would stick with .25 eod unless you have symptoms of Gino, or start retaining water. Your body needs at least a little estrogen....just not as much as you would have without AI

My first week down as of today of 600mg per week of Test-E

But tonight I feel HOT! The temperature in my house is 72 and I checked my temperature and its normal(98.2)

But my body just feel HOT like I feel like I am in a sauna or something. Anyone ever experienced this?

Yea man I get the same thing. For some reason though it happens when I am sleep. I think the humidity has been a bit high as well past week in Cali.

I woke up this morning, felt warm as hell. Like I was literally working out in my sleep or something.

Yeah I am....Liquidex .25mg eod. Should I up to to .5??? Is this like an very early sign I will get gyno?

You can always try 0.5 EOD. I actually do 0.5 ED. I just feel much better at that, but bumping the dose up I have not noticed any difference in the warmth of my body. I was actually wondering same thing, but I think it's just the test making your body work harder (burning calories and etc).

While I got this open, can test cause gas? I have had a bad case of gas since day of 1 of pin...IDK if its test or just random

Am I supposed to? I actually slightly lowered them because I been bulking for 7 months and my first day of of test was first day of cutting stage

If your getting gas, probably from something your eating. Are you eating clean... Surely it's not the test unless your injections laxitves haha.

BTW test will make you feel SUPER PUMPED about 48 hours later. I mean you'll feel hard as a rock everywhere. Therefore you can definitely tell if it's real or not especially if your doing 300-500 MG a shot at a time.

Back