Can you guys help me count these carbs please?

Ghost124

Hey guys so I am on a plan where I carb cycle 100,200,300,400g of carbs. The 2 forms of "clean" carbs I am choosing is Red Potato and Brown Rice....those are the only two I can eat consistently without puking.

So I need the weight in grams uncooked. I am using this website:
Calories in Long Grain Brown Rice, cooked | Nutrition, Carbohydrate and Calorie Counter

So I am trying to squeeze all my carbs into 4 meals so two meals have potato and 2 meals have rice. I am drinking egg whites upon waking up and before going to bed to get in 6 meals. I am weighting out the brown rice in grams and red potato in ounces and all uncooked.

for:

100g day: 32 grams of Brown rice each meal x2 and 5.5 ounces each meal x2 of red potato to get 100 grams of carbs for the day
200g day: 65 grams of Brown rice each meal x2 and 11 ounces each meal x2 of red potato to get 200 grams of carbs for the day
300g day: 97 grams of Brown rice each meal x2 and 16.5 ounces each meal x2 of red potato to get 300 grams of carbs for the day
400g day: 130 grams of Brown rice each meal x2 and 22 ounces each meal x2 of red potato to get 400 grams of carbs for the day

Does that sound correct? I am asking for verification because on my 400g day, I am consuming over a pound and a half almost PER meal of just potato. I don't want to miscalculate and accidentally consume way more carbs and get fatter.

Thank you, any help is appreciated.

Back