Gym open, blast time over summe, trying something new

BakedGoods

I lost quite a bit of mass, was to be expected. Now, I want to put it back on while staying lean. HOWEVER I also want to try a new compound.

Blast:
12 weeks
500mg Test E X1 week
0.5 Adex X2 week
HCG 500iu X2 week

4 weeks
Adrol 50mg ED

Adrol is new to me. I understand it's a wet compound and not used for leaning out. I only plan on using it 4 weeks, depending on how I look and feel. One of my gym buddies managed to stay lean the whole 12 weeks on. It was a surprise to me as I've seen people get fat face and bloat so easily on this. Everyone is different and it's possible it wasn't really what he had.

Diet:

I maintain at 220 lbs with 3000 calories / day. I'll be dropping them to 2500 at first and only 20 minutes of cardio to start. Which is what I currently do. I'll up the cardio as the weeks progress.
I will be carb cycling. High/Med/Low repeat. High days 300 carbs, lowest days zero. My diet is simple and boring, lots of chicken, rice and greens. Beef, sweet potatoes and greens on occasion.

Anything I should look out for while on adrol? From those who have used it?

Anybody have problems with gyno and Adrol?

If yes, what was the method used to lower or stop these while continuing the cycle?

2 weeks in. 2 more weeks before I get blood work.

Lost 6lbs, visible in better condition, fuller muscle bellies.

I have lost most of my appetite on adrol. From what I understand, if you're Adrol is dosed too high this can be an issue. However, at 50mg split between morning and late afternoon, I don't see this as the culprit. That said, lack of appetite is good on a cut.

I had days I felt sick but as soon as I slammed back some electrolytes I would feel much better.

I don't see myself going beyond 4 weeks on Adrol unless my labs come back in great condition.

2 weeks in. 2 more weeks before I get blood work.

Lost 6lbs, visible in better condition, fuller muscle bellies.

I have lost most of my appetite on adrol. From what I understand, if you're Adrol is dosed too high this can be an issue. However, at 50mg split between morning and late afternoon, I don't see this as the culprit. That said, lack of appetite is good on a cut.

I had days I felt sick but as soon as I slammed back some electrolytes I would feel much better.

I don't see myself going beyond 4 weeks on Adrol unless my labs come back in great condition.

where your electrolites from gatoraid etc or from real food and drink like fresh juices?

where your electrolites from gatoraid etc or from real food and drink like fresh juices?

From electrolyte powders and those mixed into BCAA. I'm not big on sugar so all my powders have little or zero sugars.

I don't drink juice. I will eat fruit whole. But I don't eat much fruit.

From electrolyte powders and those mixed into BCAA. I'm not big on sugar so all my powders have little or zero sugars.

I don't drink juice. I will eat fruit whole. But I don't eat much fruit.

eat more fruit. and become a fan of natural sugars. artificial sugars are not good for the body. the media has evilized all the natural foods in the world so coorporations can sell you artificial elemets instead which will sicken you and kill you in the end.

if you dont believe me, ask yourself what your own forefathers 50, 100, 1000 years ago ate?
they surely ate healthy foods as all these artificial foods where not invented and you are alive due to it.
If they would of ate artifical foods somewhere along the way they and their offsprings would of gotten sick from cancer, diabetes etc.
and you would not be where you are in the health that you have without deformities and you would not of been born because someone along the way of your family tree would of passed away.

food for thought...natural foods that is :wiggle:

Last edited:
eat more fruit. and become a fan of natural sugars. artificial sugars are not good for the body. the media has evilized all the natural foods in the world so coorporations can sell you artificial elemets instead which will sicken you and kill you in the end.

if you dont believe me, ask yourself what your own forefathers 50, 100, 1000 years ago ate?
they surely ate healthy foods as all these artificial foods where not invented and you are alive due to it.
If they would of ate artifical foods somewhere along the way they and their offsprings would of gotten sick from cancer, diabetes etc.
and you would not be where you are in the health that you have without deformities and you would not of been born because someone along the way of your family tree would of passed away.

food for thought...natural foods that is :wiggle:

My forefathers didn't live that long though, did they? I think a lot of what makes us sicker now is pollution, antibiotics and pesticides in our food, avoiding whole food entirely, lack of moderation. I don't think I would say artificial sweeteners are bad, especially in moderation. 2 or 3 scoops during training, I think I will survive.

I don't mind fruit, but I also don't mind stevia or monk fruit. I prefer those actually.

When dieting down, I don't have a lot of room for fruit. When I see some I want, I love mangos, I eat it guilt free, as long as it fits my diet.

I dropped 14 - 16 lbs. It's starting to level off. I should have been able to lose more but lets see what happens when I drop some of this water weight.

Abrupt end to cycle. I've been caught the fake COVID virus. For a fake virus, it sure feels real.

Fever only with mild bodyaches. No breathing issues and all else is normal. Hopefully I can crush this in the next few weeks.

Abrupt end to cycle. I've been caught the fake COVID virus. For a fake virus, it sure feels real.

Fever only with mild bodyaches. No breathing issues and all else is normal. Hopefully I can crush this in the next few weeks.

so you could say that you have the body flu if the covid never came about. treat it as a regular flu and youll be fine.

so you could say that you have the body flu if the covid never came about. treat it as a regular flu and youll be fine.

I'll just keep myself hydrated, eat my fruits more often now, gain a little bit of my fat back possibly but who cares as long as I survive. I'm sure the years of training, cardio, sauna sessions and good nutrition will help me get through all this with a boring story.

I'll just keep myself hydrated, eat my fruits more often now, gain a little bit of my fat back possibly but who cares as long as I survive. I'm sure the years of training, cardio, sauna sessions and good nutrition will help me get through all this with a boring story.

Did you start the cycle?

Back