[CANADA] Cheapest Filters, Empty Vials, Pins, BA/BB & Capping Machine

Optimal

Looks like all the Canadian boards are supporting CMS as their sponsor so I doubt I'll have much help there.

All the sponsors & members are saying CMS is best but most things are terribly overpriced from them.
Their peptides are priced decently but comparing the other items to American sites like *** & MedLabSupply, many items are 2-3x the cost.

Now on MedLabSupply's terms, it says that most things will ship to Canada but it's not a guarantee & they won't reship or offer $$ back if it fails... anyone have success with this?
I have no idea what the law allows to be shipped across. I believe that all these items are legal in both countries but it seems they have some strange restrictions & possible heavy import fees.
I previously used RegencyMed for pins & they were reasonable but the website is down right now, unfortunately. I don't remember of they even offered the rest of the stuff and have no idea when they will be back online.

Anyone have alternative websites that offer shipping in/to Canada without ridiculous costs?

medlabsupplies... I ordered for 350 of goods; 60$ shipping + UPS import charges 96$ ........ still cheaper than CMS

medlabsupplies... I ordered for 350 of goods; 60$ shipping + UPS import charges 96$ ........ still cheaper than CMS

Ah cool, good to hear some success there.
I guess the thing that makes me wonder is whether all things will be allowed to go across. What did you order?

I found surgo to be well priced.

At least for syringes and needles.

Damn, you're right. I've heard people talk about it before but not really looked on my own. It's actually right around the same prices as US sites...
though I wish they carried Terumo pins, I've heard some talk of BD having the occasional dull ones.

Ah cool, good to hear some success there.
I guess the thing that makes me wonder is whether all things will be allowed to go across. What did you order?

Damn, you're right. I've heard people talk about it before but not really looked on my own. It's actually right around the same prices as US sites...
though I wish they carried Terumo pins, I've heard some talk of BD having the occasional dull ones.

I don't think anything is illegal.. I ordered the basic homebrew stuff.. empty vials/bottletops/syringe+needles/media bottle and so on.. BB+BA also... all legal

I don't think anything is illegal.. I ordered the basic homebrew stuff.. empty vials/bottletops/syringe+needles/media bottle and so on.. BB+BA also... all legal

Yeah, I know it's all legal but sometimes there are strange misc. rules about importing stuff regardless of legality.
But looking at your list, I guess none of what I would be ordering would fall under that category so that's good to know/get confirmation about. Thanks!

Back