Capping dutisteride and very small doses

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Ok so I have a 50 Unit Cap-M-Quik, I need to produce .5mg ( .0005g) Dutisteride caps, my present scales are good to +/- 10mg (.01g ) so even if I make 50 at once that will only be a total powder of 25mg (0.025g)…now because this is such a small amount of powder I'm getting worried about accurancy…so to measure this correctly I would need scales that go to +/- 1mg (0.001g) are scales at this level reliable or cost effective ?

I suspect the best idea would be to measure out 100mg, possible on my present scales with a +/- variable of 10mg and then make 200caps at once but we are still talking about minute amounts here and I'm still worried about accurancy.

I'll be using dextrose as a filler, can anyone offer some advise on how best to do this, or do most people shy away from such small doses ?

Cheers

I wouldn't cap something at that low of a dose. Take 50ml of vodka, add 25mg of duta, and you'll have 50ml @ .5mg/ml. Good to go.

How do I administer that daily ? Orally through a pipette ? Sorry i'm a bit knew to liquids :D

mmmmm sounds tasty :D thx for the info guys

Oddly even the commercial dutisteride caps I buy online are liquid based and yet propecia at 1mg is a tablet...wierd

mranak said:
A syringe, possibly without the pin.

At your doses the chemist MR anak is 100% correct. you can measure proper with a syringe. but please do not use a Cap_m Quick. a Alcohol base will do the trick, you can mix a children’s cherry Motrin or couch syrup, for better absorption and taste

mranak said:
A syringe, possibly without the pin.

My preference is a slin pin. Pull the needle out with a pair of pliers and it works beautifully.

okay

mranak said:
Good tip!
who has pics of MY girl? you mates have hell to pay! Oops she looks kind of like her Minus 100lbs. you devil dogs.

The top lock said:
who has pics of MY girl? you mates have hell to pay! Oops she looks kind of like her Minus 100lbs. you devil dogs.
Its the "Healthy Choice" ice cream. Have your wife switch and before long, she'll look just like the girl in my avatar.

A-10 said:
My preference is a slin pin. Pull the needle out with a pair of pliers and it works beautifully.
You know, I've heard that before, but that just doesn't work for me.

What brand of insulin pin do you use?

mranak said:
You know, I've heard that before, but that just doesn't work for me.

What brand of insulin pin do you use?

I use Terumo. I've only done it to about 2 of them but they pull out just fine with a pair of pliers. I used to use a full 3cc syringe but its a pain, esp with measuring lower dose stuff.

DougoeFre5h said:
I use slin pins with removable pins, BD makes them.
I bought some 27G 1mL syringes with a removeable slip-tip pin. Not an insulin syringe.

My insulin syringes are the Wal-Mart brand which are maybe made by BD? Anyway, needle-nose pliers totally fail to remove those pins.

I also doubt some 1mL oral syringes (BD I think) for the riduculous cost of $0.40 each from one of the local pharmacies that has stuff that other pharmacies don't have.

Back