Cardarine AKA GW-501516/50156, a review of day 1

You***8217;re spot on about shitty parents having their kids put on meds for reasons that are so simple to fix..

This is one of the strangest things I experience anytime I visit america, be it south or north...
All the damn commercials about "ask your doctor to prescribe you X medicine" like...that would be illegal in my country and you would get a "junkie" entry in your medical journals and you'll have a hard time getting aspirin after that.
The doctor decides when, if, how and what you'll get prescribed and there's not a lobby in the world that can change that.

So what***8217;s the latest, SoHo?

I want to hear the Tren effects and if the GW is really helping you counter that.

Have you been doing cardio? Are you whipped after a set of heavy deadlifts or squats?

More more more!
i can't squat because i have a history of knee and ankle injuries from skateboarding when i was way younger. i was really into that until i was about 16, then i got into girls lol. it was late for me but whatever!

regardless of taking pre workout and GW, my energy and focus has been total shit in the gym for the past week so i can't comment on this week.
but usually i do legs and abs together, i legpress, leg curl, leg extensions and do super high volume, sometimes even up to 20 reps for 5 sets. heavy training low volume in general never really was good by me. but to answer your question; i still feel pretty good to hit the stairs for 30 minutes even after doing all of that.

just incorporated 200mg tren E per week about 4 days ago so i figure another 10 days before it has fully kicked. only at 350mg and above is when i really feel the tren but honestly even at that dose i never really felt a lack of endurance. except for that one the last time i took tren in july 2017, i remember i was walking up a hill to get home after a couple drinks and i was 2 weeks deep into 50mg tren ED, and i got so winded i was like "ok now i'm DEFINITELY on tren!"

i have 2 weeks worth of GW left and i will wait a week for the tren to be fully kicked in to start taking it again. i'll keep updating this.

It***8217;s sick how powerful big Pharma is in America. It is definitely over the top here with the Commercials for prescription drugs. One thing I always laugh at is when a commercial comes on about a pill that will drastically improve the problem you have. Then they say the potential side effects and its a list of like ten different things that sound worse than the problem you originally get put on the medication for.

Big Pharma and big Oil run this country in the aspect of how much money they donate to political campaigns and in return laws get passed to protect the oil and Pharma industry. I know it***8217;s not big Pharma but a perfect example of how corrupt things are here in the US,
Monsanto that makes roundup is just now having to pay out big settlements because their products cause cancer and the shitty thing is they knew their products are deadly but because they had politicians in their pocket they got away with it for years. I used to work on a dairy farm and every spring we would plant around a thousand acres of feed corn and it was GMO. It was modified to a degree that we would use roundup to spray the fields and every weed would be dead and the corn didn***8217;t get harmed by it at all. That***8217;s scary shit to know that stuff is in the food chain over here. The seed for corn was a purple/pink color not yellow like regular/organic.

This is one of the strangest things I experience anytime I visit america, be it south or north...
All the damn commercials about "ask your doctor to prescribe you X medicine" like...that would be illegal in my country and you would get a "junkie" entry in your medical journals and you'll have a hard time getting aspirin after that.
The doctor decides when, if, how and what you'll get prescribed and there's not a lobby in the world that can change that.

I read an interesting point of view on the pharma influence over media. They said these drug companies don't really expect ma & pa America to go to their doctor to ask for drug xxx for condition yyy. They think it's basically just an ongoing gravy train of payments that ensures media companies won't ever publicize any bad reports on their products. And likewise won't take up the healthy lifestyle bandwagon, promoting something like eating right and exercising.

Don't know if that's true or not. Maybe just another piece on the bigger chess board.

And, regarding Monsanto - I said this before Bayer bought them and now it is playing out. That will go down as one of the worst corporate purchases ever when it ends up bankrupting Bayer. They have already lost their CEO over this boneheaded move.

alright guys, i think i'm going to drop the GW. the stuff makes me feel really weird. also the cancer part of it really scares me, even if studies show that you do need to take a ton of it. i try my best to use only human grade products and this definitely isn't. i didn't notice the extra fat loss it was promising either.

the stuff can run me down so easily because it puts you so much into overdrive that sometimes the rest of your body just isn't ready for that. i've been taking it on and off, mostly only on workout days, and i even cut the dose back down to 10mg and it still makes me really out of it. i finished my workout over an hour ago, showered and laying on the couch and i still feel like a zombie. i had a sick workout but again it was like being on autopilot.

bottom line - i would definitely recommend trying it, you'll have some great workouts. maybe it will agree with you better than it did with me.

Fuck Monsanto. I am a medical cannabis grower.
Also Monsanto screw farmers over their genetic owned corn. By suing farmers who fields are pollinated with Monsanto genetic engineered corn.

Bayer is screwed. Monsanto took a buyout for a reason to another company,

Fuck Monsanto. I am a medical cannabis grower.
Also Monsanto screw farmers over their genetic owned corn. By suing farmers who fields are pollinated with Monsanto genetic engineered corn.

Bayer is screwed. Monsanto took a buyout for a reason to another company,

Monsanto is hated all over the globe, we've even had multiple open protests against them and their bullshit, in my country.
They haven't been as successful with their lawsuits in europe but their influence is ridiculous...

Cardarine is not an sarms. Its also good with pct prevents muscle catabolic state(i will also use mk-2866 in pct 20mg 4weeks) it doesn't cause any suppression so yes i agree its a good and useful compound.

took a few days off, wasn't feeling so hot but today i was back! this was my third workout with cardarine

took 10mg again today a couple hours before i hit chest/tris and abs. right away in the first few sets i was feeling it. throughout my workout i was trying to think of a way to describe it but i just couldn't; it doesn't feel like you're working out. you know how sometimes you're on that 10th or 11th rep and you feel that burn in your muscle? i don't get that with this. only once the muscle is really giving out do i feel it. i was taking shorter breaks between sets. i hit flat barbell bench for 5 sets of 12-15, and it really didn't even feel like i did 5 sets.

either it hasn't fully kicked in yet or i just completely killed myself, but i was only able to do 10 minutes on the stairs at the end of my workout which lasted a total of 2 hours 15 minutes. if you keep going and pushing for hours, your muscles don't really get fatigued but rather your whole body... all of it. i can see how people can get injured while using this. especially if you combine it with steroids and a preworkout, you can so easily get ahead of yourself. i had to remind myself of my limits a few times.

worked wonders on me too, love going to it when i need an extra push.

My buddy got some quality GW raws and made a suspension, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!

The stuff is awesome. It***8217;s insane what it does for endurance. My jobs is massively physical and I***8217;ve been killin it and not even getting winded. Good GW can***8217;t be messed with.

My buddy got some quality GW raws and made a suspension, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!

The stuff is awesome. It***8217;s insane what it does for endurance. My jobs is massively physical and I***8217;ve been killin it and not even getting winded. Good GW can***8217;t be messed with.

Do you know if the endurance will be improved after discontinuing use?
Or is it only a temporary boost?

Because my endurance is pretty horrible and would like a boost to increase my endurance but not by having to take GW constantly if that makes sense?
Like more doing a GW run with the purpose of increasing overall endurance and stamina.

No it doesn***8217;t stick around after you come off, I can notice in a day or two. Actually the first time I used GW I didn***8217;t realize how well it was working until I ran out. Then I was like wow that stuff is no joke. You will like it though it***8217;s a good clean energy/stamina feeling. At work lately the crew I***8217;m on is doing dirt work basically installing sewers and man holes. Where were digging we have to tap into old clay tile pipe so we can***8217;t get too close to it with an excavator so we get within a couple feet and have to hand dig the rest. The bad thing is the aggregate is mostly old mine rock and clay with some dirt and it***8217;s super hard to dig in. The other guys I***8217;ve been digging with have been breathing heavy and I***8217;m not at all. I can just motor on and on while using GW. If I weren***8217;t using it I would be way more winded. My heart rate doesn***8217;t even go up much. I could go even harder but the heat and direct sun has been giving me some problems. I sweat real bad, I have my whole life. Anyone I***8217;ve ever worked with says they never seen someone sweat like I do. It sucks but it is what it is. Sorry to ramble on.

I***8217;d say give it a try but it won***8217;t last after you come off.

Do you know if the endurance will be improved after discontinuing use?
Or is it only a temporary boost?

Because my endurance is pretty horrible and would like a boost to increase my endurance but not by having to take GW constantly if that makes sense?
Like more doing a GW run with the purpose of increasing overall endurance and stamina.

Cardarine / GW 501516 / 50156 is a SARM. it really shines when it comes to fat burning and endurance. i think the fat burning is an effect of the increased endurance.
so i recently ordered some, came a couple days later in 10mg capsules. the daily dose is suggested to be 10-20mg per day and no more than 8 weeks at a time. i'll play it safe and do 6 weeks. this is my first time using any endurance enhancing product. also, i'll be implementing tren e @ 200mg per week starting monday, and it is said that cardarine counters the negative effect tren has on your cardiovascular endurance. personally, i only feel it at 300mg+ but i'll still be on cardarine.

i took a capsule a couple hours before training and man... i felt like a psychopath even before taking my pre workout. about 2 or 3 hours after taking it i suddenly had this great sense of well being. i felt really cool. the kind of cool where you see a girl passing and you just wanna be like "hey beautiful what's your name?" LOL and i actually did start hitting on this girl mid-workout.

anyway, i felt like it was easier for me to breathe even before getting to the gym, very energized but very calm. i started working out slow and low weight like i usually do while i wait for my pre workout to kick in. started moving up in weight with great confidence in my strength as well as myself as a person.

i hit bis and tris today, warmed up with preacher curls, then moved onto barbell curls was REALLY into my workout at this point. the weight was moving so easily and it didn't even feel like i was working out. i didn't feel tired at all i just kept moving through my workout with a sick pump. i barely waited between sets when i was doing close grip bench and i always go high rep when doing arms, 10-15 reps.

i finished arms, and i still had SO much energy so i went to do some abs. that's when i started getting a little tired, so at that point i hopped on the stairs. i usually only have the energy to do 20 minutes of fairly intense stairs, but today the first 10 minutes flew by without me noticing and i was barely holding onto the rails. usually at 10 minutes in i start leaning on the machine more, sweating more, pushing more but not today. it wasn't even that bad. end of my workout.

of course the 20 minutes was still a challenge, but on the drive home i thought to myself, "i could go back and do another 10 minutes right now". i'm not sure if this is placebo... i don't think it is. i noticeably had more endurance and was barely fatigued. i definitely got a little 'feel good' feeling from it as well.

i'll update this as i continue with the cycle. keep going hard guys

-gill

great stuff for me too, always got good gains.

It***8217;s sick how powerful big Pharma is in America. It is definitely over the top here with the Commercials for prescription drugs. One thing I always laugh at is when a commercial comes on about a pill that will drastically improve the problem you have. Then they say the potential side effects and its a list of like ten different things that sound worse than the problem you originally get put on the medication for.

Big Pharma and big Oil run this country in the aspect of how much money they donate to political campaigns and in return laws get passed to protect the oil and Pharma industry. I know it***8217;s not big Pharma but a perfect example of how corrupt things are here in the US,
Monsanto that makes roundup is just now having to pay out big settlements because their products cause cancer and the shitty thing is they knew their products are deadly but because they had politicians in their pocket they got away with it for years. I used to work on a dairy farm and every spring we would plant around a thousand acres of feed corn and it was GMO. It was modified to a degree that we would use roundup to spray the fields and every weed would be dead and the corn didn***8217;t get harmed by it at all. That***8217;s scary shit to know that stuff is in the food chain over here. The seed for corn was a purple/pink color not yellow like regular/organic.

thats scary shit man. and to think the cows eat that corn and we eat the cows. its a brave new world out there....

excelente, im always looking for ways to get more endurance.

Back