Cardio while ON

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
Do you do cardio while you are on a cycle and if so for what reason and how much ex:fatloss , water weight ?

It depends on your goals bro. Of course your going to do cardio while cutting. But if your trying to maximise a bulking cycle, I would limit the cardio to mabey 20min, a couple times a week.

Solid's right. You don't want to use all your energy doing hours of cardio each week - save it for the heavy stuff. It's good to keep doing it 2 or 3 times a week though to keep the circulatory system healthy.

I dont think it matters if you do alot of cardio while trying to bulk ,as long as you take in enough food to compensate for all the calories you burning. And also as long as you take in the right foods ,at the right time. IMHO.

Capricorn_Mike

No cardio when I'm bulking, Selective cardio when I'm cutting.

I like to keep it simple. Dieting, as in hardcore dieting, is difficult enough.

Like Biggie, no cardio while bulking at least 3 days a week while cutting depending on how I'm approaching my cutting cycle sometimes as much as 6 days.

I do cardio while trying to accomplish BOTH. I do not have a "laborous" type of job...therefore I feel LAZY w/o it! Ilike to stay active butd/t work, I don't have the time.....and I just don't feel the 4 workout days are enough to make me feel "actve".

When bulking.....I just eat more per meal :D

I try to do cardio when on, but whatever I do the muscles I am using to do whatever with just get so fu**ing pumped that I can't move. That's about 5min in.

Yeah, It's pretty much the same with me.

When cutting I aim for 45 - 60 mins 4 or 5 times a week no problem. When I'm on I struggling to finish a 20 min session :(

Back