cardio

Perfection Awaits said:
i like cardio, but i dont want to inhibit my lower body gains with it. What days whould i NOT do cardio?

Good question...

Do you have access to Spin classes?? That can actually help your leg growth...trust me...heh...

Brat...how many calories would I expend if I were to try chasing down a girl who is a bit younger than me, who also is training for the army?

Fender said:
Brat...how many calories would I expend if I were to try chasing down a girl who is a bit younger than me, who also is training for the army?

Haha...right now? About 10...I'm slow as fuck since I pulled my quad...stupid band squats...

...no offense PB, Dawg, BB, or any of the other PLers I have offended by degrading their bands. :wiggles:

ArmyBrat96b said:
Haha...right now? About 10...I'm slow as fuck since I pulled my quad...stupid band squats...

...no offense PB, Dawg, BB, or any of the other PLers I have offended by degrading their bands. :wiggles:
Cool....I need to save my energy for after I catch you... :naughty:

Perfection Awaits said:
What days whould i NOT do cardio?

If possible I would not do cardio the day of your leg training (if you do your cardio before your weights) or the day after you train them. Might not be possible for you depending on your training schedule but ideally I would try to avoid these days.

Brat said:
Good question...

Do you have access to Spin classes?? That can actually help your leg growth...trust me...heh...

Really? Most of the guys i see who are hardcore bikers got skinny ass legs, there defined but not big at all!

don't worry about it just make sure your diet is right to take all the exercise - if there's any time I suppose u might wanna avoid cardio the day u do weights for your legs

Back