Cattle Implant; Not Just Finaplix?

hammer53

Chief SmackaHoe
i understand you can convert fina using a kit..um.. for your cow...

and i know that you can apply it with dmso or take it orally (he he) for a reduced potency...for your cow...

can you(r cow) also take Synovex-H (cattle grade pellets of test prop) orally or transdermal for some effects?

anyone have any knowledge or experience about this with your cow?

thx cows...

Syno contains a large amount of estradiol. You need to get that shit out of there, but yes you can convert them.

estrodial is an estrogen, the pellets contain estrodial benzoate, an ester of estrodial, but none the less still estrogen. what would be the effects of taking this orally, the entire pellet?

this maybe stupidity, but i plan on an 100 mg EOD 8 week prop (for my cow), and was considering taking a few 5-10 pellets on my off day...

I'm not sure how effective (if at all) it would be to take either of those orally. You should buy a kit and convert it. You NEED to get the estradiol out if you're going to use synovex though

dont forget to buy a new bra collection too.
the test prop in the pellets is not made to be bioavailable taken orally. you wouldnt benefit at all taking the pellets.
convert it and inject it.

Taking them orally would be a BAD idea. The prop would mostly go to waste but I think the estrogen would be utilized for the most part bc I know that Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for women they take conjugated estrogen orally.

thx for the info...i think converting it, for me, would be a waste of time...and probably just easier if I upped to 150 EOD

i might convert fina using a kit and will just probaby add that to the prop...

Don't forget though you could simply purchase a pellet gun and implant the pellets into your behind.

I'm kidding of course, but if you do it anyway, then be sure to take pictures.

mranak said:
Don't forget though you could simply purchase a pellet gun and implant the pellets into your behind.

he was gonna do it w/ his cow.. so i think the ear is the way to go :insane2:

mranak said:

if you want to see pictures of guys implanting things into their asses, i think they have websites for that kinda stuff if thats what floats yer boat...

hammer53 said:
if you want to see pictures of guys implanting things into their asses, i think they have websites for that kinda stuff if thats what floats yer boat...
No, but thanks anyway.

But to have a pic of somebody injecting fina pellets....that would become a classic, I promise.

well its almost 2 years later and I still havent injected the pellets.

but I finally decided to make some prop using syno-h so ive been reviewing some posts.

Back