caulk gun syringe filter

bag1980

ok getting ready to buy caulk gun and have 1 simple question, do i have to keep pulling the handle of caulk gun, or just squezze once and hold the handle to make plunger of caulk gun move foward, i have no experience with caulk guns

i was hoping i could squeze once and tie some strong rope to trigger and just walk away, i might look in to 18v battery operated caulk gun thanks for reply

i was hoping i could squeze once and tie some strong rope to trigger and just walk away, i might look in to 18v battery operated caulk gun thanks for reply

That sounds very lazy... I hope you re not as lazy when it comes to sterilization and all...

haha no bro i was planning on having a few guns going at the same time, btw i filter twice once with 0.45um filter and then anotop 0.02um filter both sterile, by hand its misery, i see how that could sound lazy though

It is very easy to build up too much pressure on your filter with the caulk gun. Every squeeze of the trigger handle moves the plunger in a little. You cant just give it a few strong squeezes then walk away for an hour and let it finish. A steady, light squeeze on the handle is fine. Think of it like your using a machine with lots of mechanical advantage that you squeeze with your entire hand to do the job your thumb and two fingers used to do.

And by the way, cheap guns will stick a lot more than pricier ones in my experience. Sometimes the handle or release part sticks to the plunger other times the plunger isn't moving directly straight with its guide. Just something to consider if you want to use it a lot.

boy that would be great if someone can give me a model caulk gun that they used and they found is perfect for filters like thrust theres 3 to 1 ive seen them as high thrust of 26 1 but i dont know what power caulk gun to get

Back