Cheap Protein Sources

Eze

I hate tuna, but I love how it is a cheap source of protein. Do you guys have any other foods that are a good cheap soure of protein?

LMFAO! nice sig. bigjay!

dpsnutrition has a 5lbs jug of protien for $20...thats what I've been buying for the last year. 20grams per scoop, 70 scoops.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yeah.....but the "whites" only have 3 grams protein.
True.....I still think it's worth it though (vitamins A, E, K (B?) folic acid, Essential aminos _

Skim milk, by that shit goes right through me w/in an hour! Lil bit of a lactose problem.

ready2explode said:
LMFAO! nice sig. bigjay!

dpsnutrition has a 5lbs jug of protien for $20...thats what I've been buying for the last year. 20grams per scoop, 70 scoops.

Which Brand?

AP2 said:
Skim milk, by that shit goes right through me w/in an hour! Lil bit of a lactose problem.

I use fat free milk...for 1.80 at giant eagle, you get like 145 plus of pritein a gallon, no fat etc...plus, i like to sub it for water during the day, so a gallon a day is no big deal...

E

StoneColdNTO said:
Huh......never knew oatmeal was a source of protein.....I always thought it was "carbs".......jay, you wouldn't be shitting us would you ?? LOL ....:D
My fault, wrong thread lol!!!

bigjay00 said:
lol which part? :D
Most idiotic post ever!

"read more. its stanozolol. What is there to read. I know one thing, the stuff is real, I know how to poke, and lastly its not a new habit......I dont need someone like yourself to tell me what and what not to do. This is a site for questions not parental advice."

captain wacky said:
If you are not a tuna fan you can always try canned chicken. Cost about the same as tuna.

Consider yourself lucky, it is almost exactly twice as expensive in my area.

Turkey burgers $5 for 24, these are low fat/sodium and high protein. Next in my freezier is Foster Farms 6.8ish pound bags, 19 chicken breasts, 32g protein each, $13.80 at Costco.

Tuna with chopped onions, lots of pepper, miracle whip if you want fat free etc, bell peppers, olives, all kinds of crap to throw in there man. Then throw it in a tupperware container.

Best way to stick to a diet is learn how to make it healthy and taste good, throw pesto on your crap, garlic powder, etc etc etc

Winco foods

Tuna= 27cents a can

Skim Milk= $1.55 gal.

Eggs= $1.49 18 pack

Chicken breast= $2.48 lb

Top sirloin= $2.48 lb

Cottage Cheese= 99cents a lb.

I fucking love winco, I'll never shop anywhere else again.

Back