Cheap Protein Sources

Two of the best that are pretty low priced and actually have SOME quality protein in there (I.E.- you wont feel sick or fall asleep after drinking them) are Pro Complex and 100%Whey, both by optimum.
the 10lb optimum bag can be found a lot of places online for a nice low price.

Nothing compares to the protein and cost of a good old can of tuna. A buddy of mine, I don't know how he does it, but eats filet mignon all week long. He buys a slab of it. Kinda costly I think. But he loves the stuff and eats it everyday, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.

I just got some Pro-Rated protien and it is very good for the price. I think it was $37.99 for 10 lbs and I was very pleased with the taste.

Don't know where you live bt east coast has BJ's Wholesale club and Predue chicken breast is 2.49/lb there. Not bad since they trim it very well and is very good quality.

I make my own beef jerky and it is a lot cheaper. I usually buy london broil's when they are buy-one get one free. Comes to like $1.50/lb and I think it is about 2.5 lbs/ lb of finished jerky. 1/4 lb of jerky has 40-45g's of protien.

I also try to use potato bread or potato rolls instead of normal bread. One brand here has 7g's protien per roll.

Back