Chest and Bi Workout

califlorida91604

I have a problem with my bi's growing and was told that if I did a flex arm hang (pull up position with palms facing toward you) and slowly lowered myself down over a period of 30 seconds - 1 min(however long I could hold) then immediately doing standing barbell curls(using a lighter weight than usual ) until failure, that then my arms would just blow up. Well I have been doing these for the last 2 weeks and I feel a burn that i have never had before in my life.
I was given a similar suggestion for chest also. You start out at a fully extended push up position and slowly lower yourself to the floor over a period of 30 seconds - 1 min, then push yourself back up to original position. You then can either do incline or flat dbell press with a lower weight than normal. I swear that I have never felt that sore in my life after a chest workout.
I do each of these routines for 4 sets chest and bi's. I do not know if this will increase size yet but I want to hear everyone's opinion on this? Good or bad exercise?

Soreness does not always equal growth. What you are doing is creating extreme trauma to your muscles and that's why you are feeling so sore. If you've been doing it for a while and you see new growth then keep it up. I could do 200 reps with a 30lb barbell and feel sore the next day. It doesn't mean i will grow from it!

there are many ways to shock your muscles into growth, and different things work for different people. if that works, great. remember to keep you diet in check.

There`s only one human physiology , what works for me will work for you ..............Greated the diferent muscle fiber makeups will give you more or less muscle mass but train for your goals , if you want muscle mass train heavy !

Back