Chisel up with Giant sets, Sutanon,.. anadrol?

RamJam

Hello brothers,

Been a while since my last post..been busy here with new little one. Its late and these are not exact stats--im 37 abt 5'10 and my weight is ranging from 195-205. I weighed in at 203 as of my last work out 2 days ago. Id say my bf% is close to 20%--I dont look bad--but i want to chisel up a little more; As far as working out, and diet--I have never had to do much to see reults--I mean even now I can eat pretty much whatever--and even after an extended lay off from the gym , within 2 to 4 weeks of working out im looking like and more or less performing like my old self. **I dont say "fuck it!" and sit down with a spoon, and a tub of crisco, but i dont meticulously watch everything either. In general I try to just eat as much protein as i can and balance it with carbs.

For now, due to increased demand for me to be close to home; Ive been making my workouts fast and furious with Giant sets.
4 movements / different angles for one body part--3 sets of 8-12 and 1 min max rest between sets..Ive been doing the first 2 sets with NO rest inbetween.

This, in my thinking should increase muscle mass, and decrease fat at the same time--it has definitely taxed my lagging cardio. Im on my 3rd week of a sustanon (375 mg/wk) cycle, and I have some anadrol coming in. If increased muscle means less fat, should I throw the anadrol in?? I know there is a water weight factor--but if i continue lifting on the heavy side--fast and furious with the giant sets, will it help to add muscle, maybe help me through the sets a little more cardio wise by upping my rbc?

If I piss the water weight off at the end--should i be more lean or am i pulling in opposite directions?

thanks for your help.

I feel like there has been a time where you have sat down with a tub of crisco, because people don't just make that up.

Anadrol is not going to help your cardio.

I'm gunna say roids are not going to chisel you up if you can't lean out your self. Get your body fat down to 10-15% then do a cycle. Just becuz you're doing a cycle doesn't mean the fat is going to magically melt off.

In the word of 3j
85% diet 10% training 5% roids

I feel like there has been a time where you have sat down with a tub of crisco, because people don't just make that up.

Anadrol is not going to help your cardio.

Im not fat...and i said i have never sat down with a tub of crisco...as a matter of fact BY GOD! DO YOU KNOW HOW DAMN STRONG I AM!?

Just last week I was in wal mart to buy dog food. I had a damn 50lb. bag of ALPO. People were sweatin me...getting to close in my space in the line..SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?

I SAID YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!?!

I YELLED : "YOU WAWNA SEE HOW DAMN STRONG I AM !?",

I SAID I YELLED YOU WAWNA SEE HOW DAMN STRONG I AM

THEN I GORILLA PRESSED THAT 50 lb Bag of DOG FOOD

I SAID I PRESSED THAT 50 lb bag of DOGFOOD!

THEN I YELLED: "FIF_TY POUNDS!"

I SAID THEN I YELLED FIF-TY POUNDS!

And you said I sat down..

WHAT!?

nah ...go ahead..

WHAT!?

THATS HOW DAMN STRONG I AM... AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE THE RAM SAID SO!!!!

Wtf did I just read?
You lifted 50lbs and yelled how strong you are at walmart. I will probaly see you on "thepeopleofwalmart.com"

Hell , they should just hire Ram, then he could lift grocery's "all" day. Save on a Gym membership..

Ram you aren't from Eastern Kentucky or Western West Virginia are you? I used to have a bunch of friends from there and they would say By God. That story was funny!

Looks like a "tool" came up missing from the cart. 375mgs of Sustanon (sust) isn't nothing to brag about. Neither is a fifty lb bag of dog food. Quit showing down on kibbles and bits and get a real diet. Your idea of a giant set is way off too. Try 30+ reps.. WOW...

I have seen it more than once on this site "I'm not trying to be the biggest guy in Wal-mart", but I guess the OP is!

Reach out to 3J, he will be able to help you get the results you are looking for.

Good Luck!

OP your not serious right ?

I can curl fifty pounds in each hand for reps and I m fifty fkn yr s old...

My finger's on the edit, ban or time out button just for being a fkn douche...if you really said that...your so much of what we try to avoid in our community...by gawd.

50 lbs/ stone cold/ simple minds

Im not fat...and i said i have never sat down with a tub of crisco...as a matter of fact BY GOD! DO YOU KNOW HOW DAMN STRONG I AM!?

Just last week I was in wal mart to buy dog food. I had a damn 50lb. bag of ALPO. People were sweatin me...getting to close in my space in the line..SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID?

I SAID YOU KNOW WHAT I DID!?!

I YELLED : "YOU WAWNA SEE HOW DAMN STRONG I AM !?",

I SAID I YELLED YOU WAWNA SEE HOW DAMN STRONG I AM

THEN I GORILLA PRESSED THAT 50 lb Bag of DOG FOOD

I SAID I PRESSED THAT 50 lb bag of DOGFOOD!

THEN I YELLED: "FIF_TY POUNDS!"

I SAID THEN I YELLED FIF-TY POUNDS!

And you said I sat down..

WHAT!?

nah ...go ahead..

WHAT!?

THATS HOW DAMN STRONG I AM... AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE THE RAM SAID SO!!!!

I tried to make the format of that as obvious as possible that it was from/ off of a Stone Cold Steve Austin rant.

I tried to make it clear that the bf% wasnt exact.... (Ill have to check and re post it)

Amazing how simple minds take nonsense and fun as reality....

The point of the 50 lbs--is the funniness of the story---50 lbs...

Sometimes we yell 50 lbs in the gym as a joke.

On a serious note--I try to be respectful of everyones experience and knowledge--I dont come here to disrespect or to be disrespected. If you think youre so far ahead of the curve, I would remind you how easy your mind is to lead, as you took the wal mart 50 lbs story seriously.

Maybe you have to go through the rhetoric and protocol with weight stats, etc... I can appreciate thatYou have to train for this....I was born to do it .

Back