Clean bulking

csims222

I was wondering how many people have been able to "clean bulk" and gain a substantial amount of muscle without getting fat, and possibly even losing some fat? How did you guys do it? Were you on a cycle?Any input would be great!

you will always gain fat when bulking, thats not what dirty or clean bulk mean. dirty bulk is eating everything, alot of crap food, to get cals in, i dont think its a good idea and i think its lazy.
clean bulking it just that, eating healthy and getting your calories in while gaining muscle. both will lead ot fat but ofcourse less so with clean bulking.
in the long run, truste me clean bulking is the way to go. thats not to say dont have a cheat day 1 or 2 times a week, i know i do! :)

It comes ot learning about diet and trianging, checkout the nutrition section here
not to sound like an ass but some one cant and wont just lay out a whole diet for you, you need to understand it yourself AND how your bodyt resonds to things because not everyone is the same. directed questions we would be happy to help with. *no spoon feeding here *

Thanks. I actually signed up with 3J, I'll be starting pretty soon. But I want to actually understand everything, not just follow directions. Knowledge is key. That's why I've been having such mediocre results. I've gotten to the end of my knowledge, and I need to learn more.

you dont have to be on cycle to bulk/gain strength and size

the right balance of diet,training, cardio can also help achieve this. good move going with 3j great place to start

I was wondering how many people have been able to "clean bulk" and gain a substantial amount of muscle without getting fat, and possibly even losing some fat? How did you guys do it? Were you on a cycle?Any input would be great!

Back