CLEN before Bed time

GFI

Do some of you take clen before bed time ??? This BB told me it is a good idea if you can handle it !

yeah, tell me about it...clen makes me wired all day...he told me that it helps with his dosage times but he explain that he gets the drowsiness feeling on it and gets tired on it..He told me that he feels tighter in the morning before cardio because of it. He's a ripped mofo !

Hell no.
If I take any Clen after 4PM i cant sleep at all.
I toss and turn till like 5AM :D
Imagine before bed:insane: :freak: :evil:

Easto said:
Does he do this to keep his metabolism higher during the night?

yeah, that was one of the reasons but his main reason was for the tightness that he obtain from this method. He said this because your at your resting phase but your body is flying high!

Maybe if you can fall asleep quickly, this method would work. Say you were dead tried, barely able to keep your eyes open. If you took your clen then, you could probably fall asleep before anything kicked in.

Now, hopefully you don't have to wake up to take a leak in the middle of the night!

I wouldn't and couldn't take it before bed. I have enough trouble sleeping as it is when I take my last dosage in the afternoon. If I take it after 4, I'm up all night!!

Reminds me of the time I took an Extreme Ripped at 8pm before the gym and was awake all night only to shovel gravel all damn day in the Florida summer heat. Considered it penance for something.

GFI said:
Do some of you take clen before bed time ??? This BB told me it is a good idea if you can handle it !

Would you snort a line a coke before bed time??

Re: Re: CLEN before Bed time

Juice Authority said:
Would you snort a line a coke before bed time??

Bro, your question is pointless to me becasue I do not experiment with that stuff...But thanks for your comparsion!!

Re: Re: Re: CLEN before Bed time

GFI said:
Bro, your question is pointless to me becasue I do not experiment with that stuff...But thanks for your comparsion!!

I didn't mean that as a flame. I was just trying to illustrate a comparison. Clen is pretty powerful and should not be taken after 4PM. I personally don't take Clen after 12PM. It stays active in the system for a while and will fuck up your sleep.

I know this is an old post but for anyone wanting to know... I take clen before bed. I had been taking it during the day but I felt horrible. It would make me feel weak and tired and incredibly shaky. So I tried it one night before bed and it worked! I didn't have any trouble sleeping at all. In fact I slept pretty well. I woke up with just a little shakiness but nothing like when I first take it.

Back