Clen sides?

!@#$%^&

How many poeple get mood swings on clen? Iv been told people get angry on them. Also, what other sides are there possible to clen?

very shakey, bad cramps, no matter how much water i drink. If you get mood swings from clen, i would hate to see you on tren. lol.

Personally the only sides I got from Clen. was the shakes, man I had to skip squads..........afraid that my legs would give out on me!:D

wow...looking forward to it!
everyones gonna think i started smoking crack...shaking all the time...losing fat...hah

I really only get the shakes in the hands, on the peru tech stuff they were shaking so bad I had trouble lining my fork up with my mouth...

I've been on it for a week now and I've had the shakey hands but I think I had what had to have been a migraine today. It was RUTHLESS.

for the first 3-4 days I had headaches and actually a bit of nervousness...I woke up in the middle of the night and thought that my hearthrythm felt funny and stuff...but now (my second week of it) I only got some badass shaky hands...really cool though...I can dose my salt without moving my hands, I just hold a teaspoon with some salt in over the food and the shakes takes care of the business...perhaps if I doubled my doze I could use it as an masturbation agent..hmm

Back