Clen/T3/Var Cycle and Diet Advice/Tips for Woman!

danngir

Hey guys! I have read hundreds and hundreds of posts on this cycle or something similar and everytime I think i am sure I read something that makes me second guess! I am looking for diet advice and cycle advice to see if these will be appropiate. I was also looking into wokring with 3J as I have read hundreds of posts about his diet plans as well (any input is greatly appreciated!) I am going to post my daily diet (I eat the same thing everyday) and the cycle I am planning on doing. Any advice/changes/tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
Stats:
Height: 5'8
Body Fat: ~18%
Weight: 155-160

Supposed to be competing bikini in 10-12 weeks. I know people will say I can lose without running this cycle, but because of the competiton, we are trying to do it quicker than it would. My body does respond very slow and my diet and training have been 150% spot on (or I have been with my plans).
I have done var/winny before. This will be my first time running clen and t3.

Clen Cycle:
Day 1: 20mcg
Day 2-3: 40mcg
Day 4-5: 60mcg
Day 6-7: 80mcg
Day 8-14: Potentially keep increasing by 20mcg until reached 120mcg or can't handle sides.

I could not get any ketotifen so I was going to run clen for 6 weeks with every 3rd week doing 100mg of benadryl each night. Does this sound okay or should I do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

3-5g taurine daily

T3 Cycle
Day 1-3: 25mcg
Day 4-49: 50mcg

For the T3 I plan on running 50mcg for 6 weeks straight. I did not think it was necessary to taper down the t3 or clen after reading so many posts-but someone may say otherwise.

Var:
10mg everyday for 6 weeks.

Diet
Meal 1:
1/2 cup oats, 3 egg whites
32c/2F/19P

Meal 2:
4oz chicken, 3oz sweet potato, 1 cup romaine
19C/3f/30p

Meal 3:
4oz Salmon, 6oz broccoli
7C/10F/21P

Meal 4:
4oz cod, 4oz jasmine rice, 4oz broccoli
31C/2F/24P

Meal 5:
4oz cod
1F/19P

Meal 6:
4oz tilapia, 4oz sweet potato, 1 cup romaine lettuce
25C/3F/22P

Meal 7:
Casein Shake, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
6C/3F/25P

Preworkout: protein shake, 25P

Total: 1477 Cal, 126C/23F/184P

I lift 6x a week. Back,Arms,Legs, and Shoulders twice a week. Four, 30 minute sessions of cardio a week-2 HIIT and 2 LISS. Usually burn around 600-1000 a workout.

I work nightshift and am a nurse.

Questions: Should I take clen and T3 in the AM on an empty stomach or does it matter when it is taken?

If you took the time to read all of this or have any help to offer, thank you so much! :)

This amount of detail in an OP is rare on forums and this is a great start point for information dense discussion.

These forums are overflowing with crap, unfinished logs, 3 reply post and regurgitating "stats,labs, diet, training."

Back