clen / t3

swizzoled

The Great
has anyone used the clen or t3 from researchology ? would i burn fat if i bought the t3/ clen combo ? it seems expensive but if it works it would be worth it... thanks

No you will not burn fat if you buy it. You will burn fat if you use - combined with a dedicated diet and trianing routine.

outlawtas2 said:
No you will not burn fat if you buy it. You will burn fat if you use - combined with a dedicated diet and trianing routine.

:shoot2: Now that is funny !

outlawtas2 said:

:laugh4: :bash: :moon:

swizzoled said:
what a shmuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume your talking about yourself.

But really, clen and T3 are cutting AIDS...they will not "cut you up" if you consuming 5,000 calories a day! Simply put, they will help you lean out, however if you are not in a caloric defecit they won't do much of anything.

swizzoled said:
has anyone used the clen or t3 from researchology ? would i burn fat if i bought the t3/ clen combo ? it seems expensive but if it works it would be worth it... thanks

These are two products that i have been researching as well.. I've heard good things from both. Is it true that clen is anti-catabolic? Does this mean that it has anabolic qualities?

vs

what i was saying was would i get the same results from a $25 bottle fat burner rather than spending $100. is spending the extra amount for the t3/clen going to be that much difference than taking a fat burner ? even if i had a low calorie intake

t3 and clen are much stronger than anything you can buy at GNC...that is why they are illegal! However, this strength is also countered by the possibility of Hear problems (clen) and thryoid problems (t3) - and believe me you don't want either of those. It's important that you use them respondibly.

BTW their risks are highly debated, just do a search. Some people say they can really fuck you up, others say it's bogus. You really have to decide for yourself. Either way, I would start with conservative dosages.

Also, don't run this if your looking to drop 5-10lbs. I would only use this stuff if I was training to cut very seriously with dedication. Don't play with your body.

Slayer said:
What is this? Is "Hear" a typo?

lol heart! My bad...I need a new keyboard on this stupid Averatec laptop (you'll know if you have one) my post are becoming unreadbable.

Back