Clen/test prop/winny/eq. 8-week cycle

Berlin0011

Hey guys. just started my second cycle. My first cycle was 2 years ago, I had dbol and test e for 8 weeks. I just want to know what are your thoughts about my cycle plan this year.

Weeks 1-2 test prop EOD 100mg
Weeks 1-5 EQ twice a week 200mg
Weeks 1-8 Winny EOD 50mg
Clen 2 wks on 2 off
2tabs AM 2tabs PM

I would appreciate all your comments/suggestions.

Thanks!

where is your Ai and hcg? pct plan? and your first cycle was 8 weeks long pinning test e?? do you know about half lives for test E?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm
That cycle makes zero sense to me. You may want to revisit cycling basics brother.

I'd go back to a regular long estered test for at least 12 weeks.
Just my opinion.

And research more.

That's a curious cycle plan. Here's what your blood levels will look like

View attachment 567640

Yellow is the Test Prop, blue is the EQ, red is the winny, black is the total.

This shows you'll be suppressed 100% up to week 9-1/2 (blood levels great than 14), then blood levels take another five weeks or so to get down to 2.5 which is still about 18% suppressed.

So I wonder, what is your body going to do for testosterone from about week 4 or 5 onward? You'll be ok for estrogen because the EQ will aromatize, but you'll have zero testosterone for about 10 weeks or so. And that's assuming your going to PCT starting about week 9-1/2 and run for five weeks, if you don't do that you'll have low testosterone for a good long while.

What would you hope to gain from this approach that you couldn't do with a more traditional one? Like why not run test prop and winny 8 weeks, forget the EQ, and start PCT week 9 for four weeks? Should be every bit as effective, give your body testosterone, and have a higher chance of successful PCT.

Weeks 1-2 test prop EOD 100mg
Weeks 1-5 EQ twice a week 200mg
Weeks 1-8 Winny EOD 50mg
Clen 2 wks on 2 off
2tabs AM 2tabs PM

I would appreciate all your comments/suggestions.

Thanks!

I did recognize a problem with test timing, got a problem :dunno:

Hmmmmm
That cycle makes zero sense to me. You may want to revisit cycling basics brother.

I'd go back to a regular long estered test for at least 12 weeks.
Just my opinion.

And research more.

That's a curious cycle plan. Here's what your blood levels will look like

So I wonder, what is your body going to do for testosterone from about week 4 or 5 onward? You'll be ok for estrogen because the EQ will aromatize, but you'll have zero testosterone for about 10 weeks or so. And that's assuming your going to PCT starting about week 9-1/2 and run for five weeks, if you don't do that you'll have low testosterone for a good long while.

What would you hope to gain from this approach that you couldn't do with a more traditional one? Like why not run test prop and winny 8 weeks, forget the EQ, and start PCT week 9 for four weeks? Should be every bit as effective, give your body testosterone, and have a higher chance of successful PCT.

Well there really not much more i could say that hasn't been said because these ^^^ are to the point and I concur. NO offense.
But also running Winstrol for 8 weeks i would not advise... due to your joint's. Too long IMOP

You should come up with a different plan and let thew embers look again.

Good Luck

OMM

What are your goals? Testosterone by itself gets underestimated a lot. With a timeline of 8 weeks, shorter esters make more sense. The graph shows how the level of EQ peaks late in the game. Just about the time you would stop pinning it.

If a short cycle is what you want a short esters is what you need.

With steroids suppressing natural testosterone a base dose of 100-150mg per wk would need to be there for natural processes. With experienced members here, and lots of other places, testosterone is the "base" of any cycle. Even if it's a replacement dose, testosterone is always included. If you're going to pin some test, why not run it at 500mg wk? Proven effective and pretty standard.

WTF are we doing ... OP hasn't been back since 6-18-18 ah , a few months ago Milton. I didn't catch it... where are we going with this thread, ??

OP has not come back since... his post. What a waste of time here...:flame: OP where did ya go.....

OMM

Back