Clenbuterol First Cycle Assistance.

I have decided to cycle Clen for 6 weeks. And I know you are suppose to increase the dosage as you build a tolerance, however, do I really have to? My diet is really good, Im 29, 5'9, 170, and lean, but Im going away in May, and I would really like to drop my bodyfat( in lower abs, as it is the hardest for me to lose).
Would it be ok to find a comfortable dosage, for example 40-50mgs and just take it for 6 weeks? Or is that a waste? Be honest, or maybe this isn't for me, because I honestly dont want to experience the side effects I have read about.

And I usually drink a cup of coffee in the morning, and I train after 6pm and take a pre workout(C4). Should I avoid all caffeine and stims while on cycle? how should I go about that?

Last edited:
Read the FAQs link in my signature. It has a section on Thermogenics including Clen.

You have to run Clen 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off unless you use ketotifen. More on this in the FAQs.

What is your current body fat % ans what method was used to determine it?

So I would say about 8 months ago when I signed up with world's gym in my home town they made me do a fitness assessment etc. And I they weighed me on a special scale and there were these two handles I had to grab that measured heart rate and my body fat. My body fat was about 12-14%. I have honestly looked (or maintain) the same size and look since than. My diet is always good and I always eat clean...always!

If I do the 2weeks on/2 weeks off, can I just use low dosages. Or should I not even bother with Clen? I cut hair for a living so I don't to be jittery in the hands lol... That's the last thing I would ever want.

Read the FAQs link in my signature. It has a section on Thermogenics including Clen.

You have to run Clen 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off unless you use ketotifen. More on this in the FAQs.

What is your current body fat % ans what method was used to determine it?

So I would say about 8 months ago when I signed up with world's gym in my home town they made me do a fitness assessment etc. And I they weighed me on a special scale and there were these two handles I had to grab that measured heart rate and my body fat. My body fat was about 12-14%. I have honestly looked (or maintain) the same size and look since than. My diet is always good and I always eat clean...always!

If I do the 2weeks on/2 weeks off, can I just use low dosages. Or should I not even bother with Clen? I cut hair for a living so I don't to be jittery in the hands lol... That's the last thing I would ever want.

Clen will most definitely give you shaky hands. So bad idea for you. Try an EC Stack instead.

Those electric impedence meters for measuring body fat % are about the least accident method out there. I would ignore those results. Get a Body Pod Scan. Costs about $40.

You don't think it's a good idea eh Jimi? Even off a low dose? I trust what you guys say since you have more experience, I just want to shed that lower stubborn body fat.

QUOTE=JimiThing;3726942]clen and scissors=bad combo my friend.
Just rely on diet IMO under these circumstances!![/QUOTE]

Megatron do you have a link to brief outline of that ec stack than? How long does someone run that for? Minimum dosages?

Clen will most definitely give you shaky hands. So bad idea for you. Try an EC Stack instead.

Those electric impedence meters for measuring body fat % are about the least accident method out there. I would ignore those results. Get a Body Pod Scan. Costs about $40.

20-25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine. Take three times a day every four hours. For example, 7am, 11am and 3pm. Don't take it in the evening so you can sleep without interruptions.

If you are in the US you can get ephedrine by going to Walgreen's or any other pharmacy and asking for Bronkaid. It is kept behind the pharmacy counter and you will likely have to show your drivers license to buy it. No big deal though. They just don't want you buying enough to cook Meth. Get Bronkaid -- not their store brand as the doses are different.

Here is a study.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23686786

Make sure you don't have any health issues that contraindicate these medications.

Last edited:
With all do respect megatron, and I appreciate your response btw, I'm not sure if I am comfortable with those doses of caffeine. After reading that I got a little worried. Maybe Im not cut out for taking any Clen or EC stack in general??

With all do respect megatron, and I appreciate your response btw, I'm not sure if I am comfortable with those doses of caffeine. After reading that I got a little worried. Maybe Im not cut out for taking any Clen or EC stack in general??

It isn't for everyone. Diet is the most important part for lowering body fat %.

Yes and if your bodyfat is what you said you dont have that much to lose man. Surely you can tghten up diet, add in a little more cardio and accomplish this without the aid of stims mans. At least go for it legitimately before just looking to the substance to do it for you man.

Megatron you have any experience with dieting and cardio, like when to know when I should cut my carbs etc. Or should I post something in the diet portion of this forum?

Megatron you have any experience with dieting and cardio, like when to know when I should cut my carbs etc. Or should I post something in the diet portion of this forum?

Just do IIFYM. Don't worry about nutrient timing

Or ketogenic always works. Many like carb cycling too.

Back