Clenbuterol

Xircom

Hi I live in Perth WA and I'm trying to get some clair gel clen and having trouble getting it is there anyone out there that can help me

I was just about to start a cycle of clen. If it is such shit then what would you suggest? sorry for the noob question, but you have to crawl before you can walk.

Clen is shit and causes permanent heart damage....forget it.

wtf....you'd better back that shit up with some studies or SOMETHING. Clen does NOT cause permanent heart damage, not if run properly..

That is like saying AAS is shit and causes permanent damage to the endocrine system.

I much prefer an EC stack over clen, Ephedrine and Caffeine make me feels happy and make me want to talk a lot lol.

Hi I live in Perth WA and I'm trying to get some clair gel clen and having trouble getting it is there anyone out there that can help me

u better get your diet in check...if not clen won't do shit for you brother...but keep looking...clen is pretty easy to find and is dirt cheap

and fuck that gel...that shit looks awful....find u some liquid clenbuterol...much easier to dose and will taste better (even though it taste like shit anyway....but goddamn it has to be better than gel)

Back