Clomid

Cheff said:
While on Clomid can you feel a bit funky?
yes.I got very depressed while using clomid so i will never use it again.I have talked to many people who have also seen very negative sides while using clomid.Example..very depressed/visual disturbances/crying over nothing/mood swings.But most people are fine while using it.So buy some nolva with the clomid and if you notice any of these sides just drop the clomid and use the nolva 40/40/20/20.Hope that helped ...goodluck

Numerous users experience depression, anxiety, being overly emotional, etc. I for one don't but it is a common side effect of the drug.

Vegas said:
Numerous users experience depression, anxiety, being overly emotional, etc. I for one don't but it is a common side effect of the drug.

I've experienced 2 of the 3 (no anxiety). One time I had a couple drinks while running clomid therapy and these sides were greatly exacerbated. Shit, I was crying over stupid, meaningless things. A little scary actually...

dude, I thought I was going insane and the only one with those sides...last post cycle therapy (pct) I ran some clomid and turned into a little girl...emotional, feeling funky...didn't know what it was from. Now I know...yuck.

I think all of those things are likely cause by hormone fluxuations from comming off cycle not from the actual drug. For instance, clomid gave me acne. I don't think so. THe only one I know out of all those that is on the package is visual disturbances which seem to occur in those who take high doses.

Sorry to hijact the thread, but I just found out IP China is offerring Cyclofenil, which was hard to get when it was in legitimate production, and impossible to get when it was taken out of production. Cyclofenil was always considered to be more effective then either Clomid or Nolvadex at restoring natural Test production post cycle.

Old Balls said:
dude, I thought I was going insane and the only one with those sides...last post cycle therapy (pct) I ran some clomid and turned into a little girl...emotional, feeling funky...didn't know what it was from. Now I know...yuck.

BINGO think it got better today but yesterday and the day before you are a tad down.

Last edited:
Deepglute said:
Sorry to hijact the thread, but I just found out IP China is offerring Cyclofenil, which was hard to get when it was in legitimate production, and impossible to get when it was taken out of production. Cyclofenil was always considered to be more effective then either Clomid or Nolvadex at restoring natural Test production post cycle.

I ran cyclofenil (fertodur) around ten years ago or so before I ever touched an anabolic. I stacked it with some prohormones and it actually worked quite well, sorta a natural testosterone booster stack so to speak...

btw, circa 1990 or so, cyclofenil was available OTC...

havent had any sides myself, I have heard some people get blurry vision. But as for myself i have not had problems with clomid.

Back