Cloudy tren is it bad.....

KBD

BEAST***E
I have an unopened bottle of tren that's only been sitting for a few weeks, I was gonna give it to my dad since he's doing a show soon, however don't know if this is safe to inject? Wasn't cloudy before when I got it.

View attachment 558900

That's the bottle I was using and stopped, I have another one that's unopened so they're both cloudy. Kinda shitty if it's no good, I spen goodt money on that.

Last edited:
It's pretty strong shit

Ya it's just crashing... what u do is get a tea cup or a mug and fill it with water, then microwave the water till its hot then drop u r vial in and let it warm up. It will clear up so u can pin it

Ya it's just crashing... what u do is get a tea cup or a mug and fill it with water, then microwave the water till its hot then drop u r vial in and let it warm up. It will clear up so u can pin it

That didn't work at all, already did all that, even did the hair dryer. Had the bottle hot as shit, no change. I'm pretty sure it's not crashed. It's been kept at room temp. If anything hotter than room temp cause I'm in south fl it's always 80+ here

That didn't work at all, already did all that, even did the hair dryer. Had the bottle hot as shit, no change. I'm pretty sure it's not crashed. It's been kept at room temp. If anything hotter than room temp cause I'm in south fl it's always 80+ here
Ya I seen u r pm but I can't respond it says you've pretty much shut off u r pm..

but if that didn't help I'd if I'd pin it... i personally have and it was the strongest tren I've had

Back