Collection of writings on IGF

I have not been noticing much difference with IGF LR. How soon do you notice it working? or a difference? strength? fat loss? hunger? How long after dosing?

Personally I feel uncomfortable messing with IGF. I saw this video that made me think twice. Thought I would share with you all.
youtube.com/watch?v=mHYFOJBU434&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for sharing the video. The video is about IGF-1, I think most of us have interest in IGF-LR3. I think most people that have researched it know that it does promote growth, new tissue growth and possibly cancerous tissue growth (if already existing). I have not seen anything that indicated it caused cancer. As far as the other info about dying sooner, etc... I for one am not too concerned with it. I doubt it will knock off a decade of my natural life span. My interests lie in personal research with IGF-LR3 and possible results in muscle growth and damaged tissue repair. I am presently doing tests to determine the actual effects of IGF-LR3, HGH frag, and AAS over the course of 6 months.

Does anyone know where I can find a detailed log of a complete Cycle of LGF lr-3? or any of the other peptides for that matter? I am really only concerned with those peptides that prevent aging and promote muscle gain. Weight loss is not a concern of mine. What direction should I be looking to do more research on. Thanks

The whole cancer thing with igf is specific to someone who already has some form of cancer. It can cause more growth. For a normal healthy person it's not something to worry about

Back