combo

I would say insulin. It is a peptide, but people never think of it as that, mainly think of it as sugar for diabetics. I know of a couple other peptides that can help increase hunger and help empty your intestines faster so you can eat more!!! What cycle you running? And what are you looking to accomplish with them? Mass, slim, cut, tight, tone? But be fucking careful, do a lot of research so you fully under stand the mechenism of this and ur machine.

Last edited:
I would say insulin. It is a peptide, but people never think of it as that, mainly think of it as sugar for diabetics. I know of a couple other peptides that can help increase hunger and help empty your intestines faster so you can eat more!!! What cycle you running? And what are you looking to accomplish with them? Mass, slim, cut, tight, tone?

Insulin is way too far advanced to just be throwing out there like that without knowing any info about the person. Its pretty much the only bodybuilding "supplement" that could kill you in one shot. My favorite peptide combo for long term use is 2mg of cjc-1295 with dac per week with 100mcg of ghrp2 four times a day. For on cycle a good addition would be igf-1 lr3 or DES

Insulin is way too far advanced to just be throwing out there like that without knowing any info about the person. Its pretty much the only bodybuilding "supplement" that could kill you in one shot. My favorite peptide combo for long term use is 2mg of cjc-1295 with dac per week with 100mcg of ghrp2 four times a day. For on cycle a good addition would be igf-1 lr3 or DES

Sorry, corrected that and put a warning. I have warnings on all other info i ever put out on slin, Thanks for looking out.

im going for mass... im currently doing pct and would like to get on peptides and the insulin maybe even synthol.
im doing igf-1lr3 clomid

im going for mass... im currently doing pct and would like to get on peptides and the insulin maybe even synthol.
im doing igf-1lr3 clomid

Oh shit, if you are takling synthol maybe you should wait on the slin bro. Research that synthol, that shit will fuck you up forever bro!!! It ruins muscles. You are putting a liquid into the muscle and then trying to compress that liquid every time you workout. Some your muscle are getting proper circulation and are ruined eventually. And research hard core on the slin. Peptides are safer to go with for now, but if you are gonna do the slin make sure you know what you are doing bro. I research for close to 6 months before i even bought my slin.

dont worrie about me doing research thats all i do... so ill wait on the synthol but i love what im learning about this insulin.
hows this look
charpe6
cjc
hgh
insulin
igf-1lr3

Back