Coming up on 3rd Cycle (Successful 2nd cycle) Thanks!

Jhathinue

Hello Community,

Hope all is well. It has been 24 weeks since my 2nd cycle and will be starting my 3rd cycle in a couple weeks.
My last cycle went great with everyone's advice on this forum, so I wanted to thank everyone again for their support for all us who needed it.
It's a great family here and sound advice when applied.

Stats:
Age 38
5'9 at 192 lbs
BF around 13%
Training for around 11 years off and on

Cycle 3 - Pin around March 7th

1-14 Test. Enathante (250mg every 3.5 days)

1-14 HCG (250iu every 3.5 days)

1-8 (EQ, Deca, Mas) Recommendation and dosage here ?

1-16 Liquidex (EOD) Different AI ? Recommendation and dosage

8-14 Anavar (60mg ED) Last 2 weeks (80mgED) Different ? Recommendation and dosage

PCT 16-19
Clomid: 100/50/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20/20

Liver support
N-Acetyl cysteine (1800 ED) *Double when Var starts
Liv.52
Milk Thistle

Blood work will be taken like usual.

Goals: I would like to add some additional “strength and size” to my first 8weeks on this cycle, so I was reading about adding EQ, Deca, to my Test E ?

No competition, just normal office guy.

Questions:

Would you all have any recommendation on what to add with my Test E for added benefits ?

Should I intake higher dosage with Anavar ?

Should I replace my AI Liquidex with another AI ? Recommendation ?

Is it safe to pre-prep my Test E, HCG mixture 2 weeks in advance (For convenience) ?

Glad to hear your 2nd cycle was a success. Test is good at that dose now for your other questions . What are your goals with this cycle because you have more of a bulking compound "deca" then you have more of a drying ,cutting compound with the mast. And eq can fit nicely either in a cutter or bulker. Eq must be run atleast 16 weeks so if you are set on 14 weeks leave it out. Mast imo unless your body fat is low you won't see the benefits from the mast and you are throwing away your money. Test and deca is a great tried and true mass cycle throw in some dbol and you'll be golden. Var is a great compound but in my experience and friends unless you are lean besides added strength you won't get much from the var and for the price you can put that money elsewhere and get more bang for your buck. For a bulker I'd do test deca dbol dose is dependant on you. For a lean bulker test eq and you could throw in var or better winny on the tail end to solidify ur gains. I for one do not agree with huge doses in my experience there's not much added benefit just more sides and with high doses I just bloat abd who wants that that's never the goal.
Arimodex is fine I wouldn't use it unless you need to its good to have in hand but it can take away from gains you need estrogen only take it if u need it not just because you read someone else does it.

Back