Compare and contrast tb500 and bpc157

Yunc

Hello All.

Does anyone have any 1st hand experience with bpc157. I had used tb500 previously but developed an allergic rxn and had to stop. I searched for an alternative and came across bpc157. The only studies I have found was for intravenous application. It seems to have general similar affects as tb500. Any advice/ feedback would be helpful. Thinking about 300 mcg twice per day. Tb500 worked really well for me while I was on it.

I used the bpc on my shoulders. Went to dr and was told I had bursitis due to rotator cuff/ tendon weakness. I didn't have a smooth motion when rotating my shoulder and it popped quite a bit when moving. Recommended rotator cuff exercises but I couldn't do em cause of the pain. I took bpc for 2 wks at 350mcg twice per day. After 3 days pain was gone enough to start exercising. After 2 wks I stopped cycle cold turkey. That's was a mistake. Pain came roaring back. But I had been doing rotator cuff exercises twice per day for. two wks straight . I laid off for about One week. And boom pain gone and never came back. And I was in significant pain before bpc. I couldn't do any shoulder exercises and chest work killed my shoulder the next day. Stabbing and stinging pain at the shoulder traveling downward. I'm still careful with em. I don't lift heavy. They get uncomfortable now and again but nothing like it used to be.

Last edited:
I used tb500 also and responded really well but had a major allergic rxn and had to stop. My understanding is that bpc is a cleaved version of tb500. I wondered if injecting bpc sub q would have a good affect as well. Tb500 is usually 2mg per twice a wk. Wonder if injecting bpc the same protocol would yield similar results or doing bpc at 700 mcg ed. Either way I'm grateful it worked well, say my thank you prayers every night and do ensure strict lifting technique. I'm not a big guy and do not powerlift but the shoulder pain is certainly improved.

Back