New member - First Time Anavar and Clen Cycle Advice (female) please!

DS01

Hey all,

New to Steroidology.com - been looking at the posts on cycles before I decided to start a new thread (last thread on the female cycling was in and around 2012 if I am not mistaken).

I am currently looking to start an Anavar/Clen cycle and wanted advice on the best cycle to use. I am 27, around 55 kilograms and bodyfat most likely around 30% (mainly abdominal, according to InBody Tests). I do not look chunky, fairly good physique. My aim is to lean out on BF, drop to around 18 - 20% (I had previously been 23%). I am at gym 5 times a week...Training HIIT 20 min sessions, with weight training for about 40min.

I have Anavar 10mg tablets and Clenbuterol 40mcg tablets. Any advice on a cycle would be great as I was told to take 1 each for the next 6-8 weeks. I also take CLA 3000 (6 tablets a day - BioGen range) and Carnitine (2 tablets a day - Supashape range).

PS. I took a set of tabs today - 1x Anavar and Clen. Side effects mainly felt has been the jittery feeling coupled with shaky hands.

TIA! :dienewbie

Welcome to the boards! :dance2:how much did you take today, your set of tablets? whats your diet like? 30% bf is high.

Last edited:
Back