competitions Pricing

purchasepeptides

I am banned!
I am baffled by SOME of the competitions pricing. Have you compared your peptides providers pricing? Never mind pricing how about service and response to your concerns? Most people are driven by greed which I believe gets the pig slaughtered. All of us have pretty much have the same products guarantied greater then 98% purity. With that being said take a look around see what you're wasting in this less then generous economy.

I am baffled by SOME of the competitions pricing. Have you compared your peptides providers pricing? Never mind pricing how about service and response to your concerns? Most people are driven by greed which I believe gets the pig slaughtered. All of us have pretty much have the same products guarantied greater then 98% purity. With that being said take a look around see what you're wasting in this less then generous economy.

In this hard economic times we could all be smart, save some money and get top grade peptides.

I do agree that peptides come from the same groups of manufacturers so the price ranges are rediculous. Look for good pricing.

It is ridiculous how some of the pep companies get away with the price that they have. Purchase Peps beats everyone.

It is ridiculous how some of the pep companies get away with the price that they have. Purchase Peps beats everyone.

I agree.
but in this case you DONT get a shit product for saving money.
you get a high quality product AND save a few bucks!
deff a good bro here.

I encourage everyone to try all products and see if our products are worth the savings. I think everyone will agree purchaspeptides products are as equal to the competition at a fraction of the cost.
I remember spending 10X the money for certain things back in the day, boy did I learn my lesson.

I encourage everyone to try all products and see if our products are worth the savings. I think everyone will agree purchaspeptides products are as equal to the competition at a fraction of the cost.
I remember spending 10X the money for certain things back in the day, boy did I learn my lesson.

SAME HERE!!

Ill post up my review of the igf1lr3 you have restocked just now, as soon as i get it. :)
nothing but good to say right now.

I go with what I have & know purchasepeptides is the best in quality prices and grade, Customer Service is outstanding way to go purchasepeptides,

Back