Conflicted 3 cycle ideas.

I’m 32y/o 185lbs, 12% body fat, have been training for 10 years+ and this is my 3rd cycle. My first 2 cycles were test only at a dose of 420mg test Cyp a week for 12 weeks & 500 mg a week for my second cycle. Both had good results but now I want to add some other compounds in there.

My goals are to gain some quailty muscle without a lot of fat or water gain. I took dbol into consideration but decided against it for that reason. These are the 2 cycles I had it mind.

• 12 weeks Test prop kick start with test Cyp 500mg a week ending the last 6 week with Anavar 50mg ed or 16 weeks Test prop kick start with EQ 800mg a week ending with Anavar the last 6 weeks. Now I’m a little afraid of 16 weeks and being shut off that long. I know EQ is a long compound and PCT with that is a nightmare also.

First thought when I read your goals was add in boldenone, but of course anavar is a great choice too.

Yes boldenone takes forever to clear out, especially if you want to use 800 mg/wk. That would probably take seven weeks after last shot until start of PCT. But EQ is known to be comparatively not harsh regarding shut down, meaning you aren't clobbered with metabolites for months after like you are with deca, you just need to let the blood levels drop back down.

Also I'd suggest no need to fear dbol, as long as you take an AI you won't balloon up, at least I didn't.

And regarding the long shutdown for a 16 week or more cycle, just take a good dose of HCG throughout to keep your nuts on idle instead of turned off completely.

If you were comfortable with the total length something like this might work

EQ weeks 1 to 14 - 600 mg/wk
Test Cyp weeks 1 to 17 - 500 mg/wk
AI weeks 1 to 20
Three week gap after last shot, start PCT week 21 clomid & nolva
HCG 2x250/wk or if you can swing it 2x500/wk is better weeks 1 to 20, optional week 20 ramp up to 1,000/day
Optional dbol kickstart weeks 1 to 4
Option test prop kickstart weeks 1 to 6
Optional anavar tail end for six weeks

Im 26 6foot and 88kg iv been training 2years 4weeks ago i started takin 2 400ml test a week and 2 250ml deca a week how dose dat sound..

6 feet tall and 88kg so about 195lbs..

stats are ok... whats your diet going to look like on cycle? thats more important than the compounds you choose, honestly

Back