Considering a 1st cycle

G

getfitdoc

6ft 190 8% BF 29 years old​
325 bench, 435 DL 405x2 squat
All around athlete, can dunk basketball.
I want to remain an all around athlete. Im interested in performance JUST as much as size.

Size Goal:
Like to be 3lbs per inch as a goal. 72x3=216lbs Don't need to gain it all on one cycle.

Strength Goal:
Bench 350
Squat 450
Dead 500

Trying to decide between cyp and Enath.

I am very consistent with my workouts.

I would like to avoid all orals.

I am going to go all out with the HCG and PCT.

My Diet is impeccable.

Week 1 to 10: 10mg Nolvadex daily
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
Week 1-10: (HCG) 250iu 2-3x per week
Week 11 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 12 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 13 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Looking for steady gains, not all at once. Should I cut the test back a little?

I'd like to keep the water retention and sides to a minimal. Knowing that some sides will pop up. Willing to deal with them.
Still in the CONSIDERATION PHASE. I HAVE ACCESS TO ANYTHING I WANT​

cyp or enanthate, pick the pharma grade first, then choose whichever is cheaper.

i would not take nolvadex throughout the cycle. keep it on hand if symptoms of gyno appear.

pct should start 2 weeks after your last test jab.

and dont push urself too much to achieve those strength goals,,, if you get a knee or a lowerback injury, you will loose everything. Just add the weight on cycle and add as much strength as you can,, after post cycle therapy (pct) you will be able to keep on adding strength if you manage to keep the weight you added.

I agree with much of what's already been stated.

You could probably lower the dose to 400mg/wk without sacrificing gains.

Don't become obsessed with weight gain. Judge by the mirror and how you look and feel.

PCT two weeks after last inject as suggested above. Using both is probably overkill. I prefer clomid.

Can you 'overkill' using both?

I know there are sides from Clomid/Nolva such as vison and depression. But can taking too much on post cycle therapy (pct) affect your gains (keeping your gains)?

Last edited:
re

sounds like youve done your research.! i would not run the nolva unless needed during cycle.

good luck and keep us updated!

You can overkill on serms. But I'm going to have everything on hand. I have no idea what my personal sides will be. I want to have it all in case I need anything.

I think I'm going to get every possible post cycle therapy (pct) substance just in case. I figure its my first cycle, I might as well spend the $$ and be SAFE. As I learn my body, I will be able to stick with what works for me. Once substance at a time.

I even ordered primordial performances post cycle therapy (pct) kit.

I'll get all the post cycle therapy (pct) chemicals
Hair loss chemicals
I'll get acne cleansing stuff

To me overkill in preparation is planning for anything, and being ready for anything.

I'll have to retype this cycle out. thanks for the feedback.

Damn, thats alot of ancillaries. Why not just run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Arimidex during cycle, if gyno flares up and keep Nolva OR Clomid for pct...Dont need both.

Since you are all about being prepared...Get some sawtooth pawmetto to take if you feel discomfort when usinig the restroom.

its all here, now i just have to order my needles,

test-e 500/wk 1-10
hCG 250 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) e/2-3 days wk3-10

2 weeks after last injection then pct.

PCT:
wk12-16
EndoAmp (block cortisol)----2 servings wk 12-16
Clomid -----------------------(25mg ED) wk 12-16
Sustain Alpha-----------------5 pumps wk 12-16
Toco-8-------------------------2 servings wk 12-16

nolva, adex, letro AIFM on hand
will probably add .5mg adex ed or eod possibly up to 1mg during cycle if any probs occur.

Cyp and Enan are basically the exact same, use whatever you can get for cheaper

bump the Clomid up to at least 50mg ED during PCT...

I prefer to run both the Clomid and Nolva, I recover really well using both

I don't know if you need all those AI's either... you can probably just use one and stick to it.... AIFM and Adex is what I have used and I prefer AIFM

just be safe and enjoy... I think those strength gains are definitely attainable

any pre-cycle pics?

not to be a dick but I'd like you to post your "impeccable" diet

don't add the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless completely necessary

Cyp and Enan are basically the exact same, use whatever you can get for cheaper

bump the Clomid up to at least 50mg ED during PCT...

I prefer to run both the Clomid and Nolva, I recover really well using both

I don't know if you need all those AI's either... you can probably just use one and stick to it.... AIFM and Adex is what I have used and I prefer AIFM

just be safe and enjoy... I think those strength gains are definitely attainable

any pre-cycle pics?

not to be a dick but I'd like you to post your "impeccable" diet

don't add the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless completely necessary

Here is a link to my diet, i put it in diet forum.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/134466-impeccable-diet.html

No way do I think your being a dick, I really appreciate your advice and questioning and criticism. That's why I'm posting.

I'll put some pics up before I start my run... I'm trying to add a few more lbs before I start, I just had to lean down for a photoshoot, so I've got to get my numbers back up. I went from 192 to 182, I'm back up to 187, i would like to get up to 195 before I start my run. Looking to be about September mid to late.

Here is a link to my diet, i put it in diet forum.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/134466-impeccable-diet.html

No way do I think your being a dick, I really appreciate your advice and questioning and criticism. That's why I'm posting.

I'll put some pics up before I start my run... I'm trying to add a few more lbs before I start, I just had to lean down for a photoshoot, so I've got to get my numbers back up. I went from 192 to 182, I'm back up to 187, i would like to get up to 195 before I start my run. Looking to be about September mid to late.

I'm glad you took no offense, some people flip a shit when you question them. We (the steroid community) have to keep each other healthy and informed if we're going to do this kinda stuff.

I don't know how much I would bulk up before your cycle, and if you can bulk up without gaining much bodyfat naturally, you may want to consider holding off on the cycle and gain a little bit more naturally.

either way good luck and make an online journal... it makes everything a whole lot easier

I wonder why people flip when advice is given.

As far as bulking up goes, I'm going to try to get my weight back up to where I should be, but I see what you are saying. I had to loose so much for the pictures.

thanks again.

good luck. agreed you should bump the clomid to at least 50mg ed for pct.

i prefer Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end rather than spread through the cycle but there's many ways to run it.

Back