Contaminated Test prop. from Axio labs !?!??

Axio´s reply to the pictures i sent them, they really do seem surprised to me.
I must say that i think the comtamination really IS a rare exception :

Bro that is absolutely terrible. I assure you this is an extreme exception. I am
embarassed and I apologize on behalf of our company. Our equipment is extremely
sophisticated and is supposed to pick up any impurities. I have sent a copy of
these images to the equipment manufacturer as they have made us look bad.

Please tell me where this was purchased and we will send double products back to
you at no charge.

Sincerely
Axiolabs
Your Quality lab of choice

They couldn't even control the quality for their first lots ... this says a lot.

best would have been the product to be sent to Lab test and ask for nature of impurity. Getting 2 vials when the first one was contaminated isn't the greatest thing.

Nasdaq said:
If it were me ..Id contact source and send pics before i posted it on the net.too late for that obviously.shit happens, thats why I won't inject from an amber vial..I examine all my gear very closely before pulling from the vial.

most likely he'll replace if not then he's a scumbag and deserves to get e thrashed ...I see the bd resemblence in the fonts and lettering of the label.
couldent have said it better myself there was no need to post the pic

Green888 said:
Latest Update:

My friend recieved 2 new Test Prop from axio as compensation.

:)

If in their ultra GMP lab skipped an eye visible contaminations, what makes you think that the new ones received are not infested with microscopic impurities?

Green888 said:
i have just recieved the following mail from Axio labs:

Welcome to Axiolabs the most advanced lab you will find supporting our athletic
community.

We thank you for your interest and look forward to being your product of choice
in years to come.

We cannot log in to the site you referred as we dont have membership there.
Because we produce our products in a GMP laboratory there is very little chance
of anything non-sterile floating in our oil. We take extreme precaution to bring
you the highest quality product.

We would greatly appreciate it if you would email us the images of your friends
oil vial as we paid a lot of money for equipment to ensure this does not happen.
Please email these images to info@axiolabs.com. If this is in fact the case we
will send you double what you ordered with our sincerest apologies. You can be
assured this will not happen again. As you can see we pay attention to every
detail to ensure you receive the best quality product. Please make sure to send
us the serial number of the oil vial as well so we can trace it back to the
exact moment of manufacture.

We look forward to hearing from you
Sincerely
Axiolabs
Your Quality lab of choice

Wow......I just saw this thread.

I have to say I am most impressed with customer service. But I would still be leary of ordering from them.

winny said:
If in their ultra GMP lab skipped an eye visible contaminations, what makes you think that the new ones received are not infested with microscopic impurities?

you are right, i cant be sure of that...but lucky for me im not the one using it...my bold friend is :)

i would ditch it and get hg product, like Nordic or Farmak. prop is cheap, even hg. why is your bud risking his body to infection?

Winny; you're a fucking monkey boy!!

As far as the thread goes, i'm currently using Axio and their customer service is amazing, along with their product.

PARKER27 said:
Winny; you're a fucking monkey boy!!

As far as the thread goes, i'm currently using Axio and their customer service is amazing, along with their product.

You are at least idiot to not consider possible what i have wrote. But you must have interest in the brand, i am sure of it :rolleyes2 but untill then go bump this poop contaminated elsewere.

And what is so amazing? just look at their presentation, didnt even have money to invest in a unique top, they put 3 cents each TEAR UP or FLIP OFF. wonder how they got the money to have a GMP lab. or is a new wave GMP that leaves also some extra ingredients like shit inside.

Last edited:
winny said:
You are at least idiot to not consider possible what i have wrote. But you must have interest in the brand, i am sure of it :rolleyes2 but untill then go bump this poop contaminated elsewere.

And what is so amazing? just look at their presentation, didnt even have money to invest in a unique top, they put 3 cents each TEAR UP or FLIP OFF. wonder how they got the money to have a GMP lab. or is a new wave GMP that leaves also some extra ingredients like shit inside.
Instead of wasting your precious time making assumptions, it would be far more beneficial for you to attend school; perhaps night school. Learn proper english, this includes spelling, context, etc. You can have a thought without pounding away at your keyboard. I promise!

I feel as if though people, and businesses are entiltled to make mistakes. However, it's not the size of the error, but the degree of efficiency with the way the error was handled. In axio's defense; it was handled with professionalism. BTW, I have 0 stock in Axio labs.... I just feel they provide excellent service.

It looks like he already used it? so he will know soon if he gets an abcess that it wasnt sterile or if it was ok to use or not.

Not a fan of that brand at all. I would not use anything that has something floating in it. If you do use it press it through a .22micron filter and bake the gear in the oven at 250 degrees F for 45 min to an hour to help sterilize it.

Buy Nolvadex(tamoxifen)

Hello I am writing here because I was diagnosed - with breast cancer. After investigating the doctor prescribed the drug Nolvadex ® . Many that have read about him and came to the conclusion - should be treated . A friend advised me 2 places where you can buy - website and online pharmacy. Below is a link . What would you suggest for me?Forgive me if in the wrong section - I really need help. You're more experienced users because it is referring to you
shop2l.th.png
shop1s.th.png

The disadvantage is that the drug reduces the anabolic effect of some steroids. The fact is that Nolvadex, as we know, reduces the estrogen level. Nevertheless, some steroids - first of all the various options of testosterone - can fully demonstrate their quality only at sufficiently high levels of estrogen. Let us turn to the book of Daniel Dacheyna "Ask the Guru": "But he (testosterone) is not anabolic in itself, but only at high levels of estrogen, but it allows him to fully show their quality. Anabolic steroids are so many activities is reduced when taken Nolvadexa." But those who are accustomed to a higher dosage of steroids should not worry. Those who prefer mainly the lungs steroids (Primobolan, Winstrol, Oxandrolone, and Deca-Durabolin), must weigh whether to take Nolvadex or not, because it may reduce the already mild effect of these drugs.rnNolvadex - it means a few drops out of the total number of drugs, because it neither androgenic nor an anabolic agent. And yet, it is necessary to advise as a useful tool bodybuilders, which is proved and its wide range of effects and positive results. Nolvadex belongs to a group of sex hormones and an anti-estrogen. Normally, the scope of its application - treatment of certain forms of breast cancer in women. The drug stops the growth of malignant tumors and prevents the formation of new ones. The growth of certain types of tumors caused by its own estrogen. This applies primarily to the mammary glands of men and women, because there is a huge amount of estrogen receptors that can bind to estrogen in the blood. If estrogen levels are unusually high, it may cause unwanted growth of mammary glands. Yet it is men who take it more often.At first sight it seems incredible, but on closer inspection all of the drug, it is clear for take Nolvadex in conjunction with anabolic steroids. Since the Most steroids are more or less strongly flavored, ie their substance is converted into estrogen by athletes can increase estrogen levels in the blood that is normally very low. There are a variety of feminization: gynecomastia, increased fat accumulation and increased water retention. Anti-estrogen Nolvadex prevents this by blocking the estrogen receptors of body tissues, thereby preventing the formation of compounds "estrogen receptor +." Yet it is important to understand that Nolvadex does not stop the aromatization but only blocks the estrogen receptors of the body for aromatic molecules, ie, is the only antagonist of estrogen. This means that testosterone and its synthetic derivatives (steroids) are subject to prezhdnemu estrogen conversion. The drug is in a perpetual contest with them for estrogen receptors. That lack, because after the introduction into the body Nolvadexa may "boomerang effect order nolvadex,nolvadex 20,nolvadex info,nolvadex package insert
Buy Nolvadex
buy nolvadex tamoxifen citrate,buy nolvadex london,buy nolvadex without prescription hot flashes

Buy Nolvadex(tamoxifen)

Hello I am writing here because I was diagnosed - with breast cancer. After investigating the doctor prescribed the drug Nolvadex ® . Many that have read about him and came to the conclusion - should be treated . A friend advised me 2 places where you can buy - website and online pharmacy. Below is a link . What would you suggest for me?Forgive me if in the wrong section - I really need help. You're more experienced users because it is referring to you
shop2l.th.png
shop1s.th.png

The disadvantage is that the drug reduces the anabolic effect of some steroids. The fact is that Nolvadex, as we know, reduces the estrogen level. Nevertheless, some steroids - first of all the various options of testosterone - can fully demonstrate their quality only at sufficiently high levels of estrogen. Let us turn to the book of Daniel Dacheyna "Ask the Guru": "But he (testosterone) is not anabolic in itself, but only at high levels of estrogen, but it allows him to fully show their quality. Anabolic steroids are so many activities is reduced when taken Nolvadexa." But those who are accustomed to a higher dosage of steroids should not worry. Those who prefer mainly the lungs steroids (Primobolan, Winstrol, Oxandrolone, and Deca-Durabolin), must weigh whether to take Nolvadex or not, because it may reduce the already mild effect of these drugs.rnSo it makes sense to combine reception Nolvadexa with Proviron (see Proviron.) Nolvadex is very good during the diet, that is to supports the process of burning fat. Although he has no direct fat burning properties, it is still due to its anti-estrogenic effects in the body helps to maintain the lowest possible fat content. Nolvadex should be taken together with the strong androgenic steroids - Dianabol, Anadrol 50 or various versions of testosterone. Athletes are prone to severe water retention in the body and easily with the problems directly with the breasts should be used for any Nolvadex steroid course for preventive purposes. Since the Nolvadex in most cases there are very good, it is not surprising that some athletes take Anadrol and Dianabol until the day of the competition and in combination with any diuretic. This allows them to appear on stage by elastic and dried. And those who are already low fat, enjoy with markedly improved density Nolvadexa muscles. cheap nolvadex,nolvadex clomid,nolvadex research,nolvadex and proviron
Buy Nolvadex
buy nolvadex in canada pharmacy,buy nolvadex united kingdom,and steroids buy nolvadex

Back