converting fina pellets?

allonred17

does anybody have a link to step by step instructions for converting my pellets to oil based solution? I already have a 4g conversion kit and 4 carts of pellets. I tried basskiller but it is gone. or even just a copy and paste of directions would be cool. thanks.

Its very easy since you have the kit. Im assuming you have a kit with a coffee filter

-Add all the pellets to the clear solution. Heat and swirl or just leave it alone for a while. You want the pellets to completely dissolve.

-You may notice the solution separate, and some do this differently but I just add half the given oil and shake.

-Pour the solution into your coffee filter and let it drip into something, preferably a beaker or vial w/funnel. I presoak the filter with oil. Let it drain overnight.

-Filter all of your leftover oil except for ~5ml, just leave a little left in the vial.

-Filter your solution that dripped through the coffee filter. (keep it hot, makes this easier)

-Filter the 5ml leftover oil.

oh yeah my mistake, i have 2 carts for a total of 4g of pellets. goanna start the disoling today......go...go....tren

pullinbig said:
i used componet th back in the day. never used finaplix. the componet belts where 4g per.

What's the difference then between the two? It just says TH is the bioequivalent of Finaplix. What the hell does that mean?

Ive used only comp TH because most will say that component th is "cleaner" meaning less fillers/binders...less gunk. Dont know if its true.

I've heard the binders thing also, some say its bogus, either way that shyt is going through a coffee filter first or else I WILL require more than a single filter.

I used a belt both times I made it myself.

i used th because it was cheaper. as far as coffee filters i did not use them. i found that heat will seperate the fillers out and they stick to the bottom of the vial. takes about 15 minutes for this to happen. i could make 20g up with 3 filters. 250ml roughly. been a couple of years since i used pellets though, maybe longer.

ill not say never. if the powder dries up it will be syno and tren once again. I will keep my fingers crossed though. =0)

the difference between finaplex-h pellets and th, is that the th conatains twice as many pellets in a pack. otherwise they are the same shit. no estrodiol for either one.

yeah but the copnt. th gave an easier time more cost effectiveness to make that the fina just my 2 cents

Back