Cost effectiveness

Learner

Steroidologist
Hey guys,

I'm totally new to brewing, in fact I'm in the very first stages (researching).

My question is the most simple one before I make any decisions on where to go next.
Is it cost effective, and on average how much would it cost me to make each 10ml vial..?
Is it worth the effort, and is it easy enough for an intelligent novice to take on..?
Can I get a book anywhere with usefull information that might help me..?

Thanks for looking at my questions guys..!

It is more cost effective by far. I dont think we can discuss prices on here but id say its about 10-20% of street value for most depending on your powder suppliers prices. It is very simple to make, just do a quick google seatch and youll come up with a buch of instructions. Lots of instructions on this board too. The only hard part about it is finding a legit source.

Stick around for a bit, there is a bunch of guys on here with a ton of knowledge to help you out.

Good luck

I have never did the homebrew thing. I do know that it is a lot cheaper, you know what you are getting (post cooking) you determine the potency, ect... I do have a couple of saved links that goes into good details.
If you are able to PM, then shoot me one and I will be glad to dig up those links for you.

Thanks guys, can't pm I don't know why but I'll look into it..!
I have just found a basic guide online and a place to purchase powders, but before I buy any powders online I'm gonna ask about locally and try for a domestic source.
Gonna go to sleep now but I'm sure I'll be back with more questions tomorrow...!

you need 50 posts to send a private message brother. feel free to PM me when you reach there or just post em up here

Thanks guys, can't pm I don't know why but I'll look into it..!
I have just found a basic guide online and a place to purchase powders, but before I buy any powders online I'm gonna ask about locally and try for a domestic source.
Gonna go to sleep now but I'm sure I'll be back with more questions tomorrow...!

Ive seen powder for sale domesticly but the price was rediculously expensive. Your better off buying already made gear unless you want to make your own special blends.

With a bit more research I've found china is the place to look for all the raw materials used.
So I'll forget domestic sources and start thinking China' just hope I don get ripped off....
I'm thinking I'll start with one order of 100g or 250g of Test E and I think I could make a whole litre with that amount and would allow a lot of room for experimentation with trial and error.
If everything is fine with that then I might make other products too.

Thats the only crappy thing about ordering from china, most companys have a minimum of 100g per substance. If you look well enough you'll find one that does 10g orders. Mine is slightly more pricey but I dont have to order 100g of tren lol.

Hey guys,

I'm totally new to brewing, in fact I'm in the very first stages (researching).

My question is the most simple one before I make any decisions on where to go next.
Is it cost effective, and on average how much would it cost me to make each 10ml vial..?
Is it worth the effort, and is it easy enough for an intelligent novice to take on..?
Can I get a book anywhere with usefull information that might help me..?

Thanks for looking at my questions guys..!
If its only a one time thing for you , then its not going to save you great amounts of cash...but..if you make yourself several batches over a year or so, then you will be wayyyy ahead...the upfront cost of all the goodies to get started is about covered on the first batch...after that its basically only the cost of the raws and a few bucks to top up supplies.

Thats my problem too. Im looking to do some capping on my on Anavar (var) sense the little misses only takes 10mg and I take 75mg ed but its hard to get a source that sells smaller the 50g of Anavar (var) . That would last me a life time!

Bro IMO as cheap and as readily available as finished products are its really not worth buying all the materials and equipment to brew unless it is just a something you like to do as a hobby. And Iceman makes a good common point, about having getting legit materials. I look at it this way You can go on 10 different steroid forum websites to find hundreds of guys posting good positive feedback on a particular finished product that will give you enough confidence to use the product without hesitation. But you will find almost zero info on a material source anywhere let alone feedback on one.
Another thing is lets say you spend all the money to set up to brew something and you screw it up, you mess up on your math or something else goes wrong, now you just wasted your material and wasted money. So is it cheaper? yeah it can be but IMO its not worth the hassle or risk if you are just trying to have good gear to use... just my 2cents

Once you homebrew you're saving a ton of $ once you get past the initial start up costs. Its worth it and you know you're getting your products dosed right..

With a bit more research I've found china is the place to look for all the raw materials used.

Bingo!

Just use Google, and you guys will find these sites... Talk to as many vendors as you can (usually, there are about 30 or so), and you will be able to find a few that have minimums of 50g or less.

Back