How much volume per injection is your limit?

LateStart

So.........how much are you willing to inject in one shot before you get to a point that you will make it multiple injections?

My max is 2cc or 2ml. Even that can be uncomfortable at times. I like to have at least 2 injections days per week unless just on trt. For trt purposes I use one shot because my trt dose is so low (.5ml).
Never had a need to exceed 2ml twice per week as I have never run that many compounds or at that high of a dose.

3ml for quads and glutes easy

2ml max for delts and arms

I only do once a week shots now so I rotate around and try not to build up scar tissue

3ml for quads and glutes easy

2ml max for delts and arms

I only do once a week shots now so I rotate around and try not to build up scar tissue

Enanthate or cypionate? If Enanthate, do you notice your levels swing too much? Enanthate seems to require 2 per week for me so I stick with cypionate for trt. I know everyone is different, just curious about your experience here.
Thanks bro

I dont notice a difference either or. Currently on a blend of test e and test undec and there is definitely no difference. 200 of each per CC

I dont notice a difference either or. Currently on a blend of test e and test undec and there is definitely no difference. 200 of each per CC

Gotcha. And I'm sure just about everyone would agree no difference between the E and C.

Thanks for the extra info. Always curious how others react to the same compounds.

Back