Could you please review my cycle?

devildochm

First post, go easy on me ***128517; I'm 24, 190 pounds. The plan is:

Tbol 40 per day weeks 1-6
Test e 500 per week weeks 1-14
Equipoise 500 per week weeks 1-14

Thoughts? Is anything pointless? I'm trying not to bloat. This is my first time stacking. I usually just run test e.

I guess some extra info could be helpful. 5'10, all gear would be Dragon Pharma. Would run Nolva 40 for 2 weeks then 20 for 2 weeks.

Your PCT wont work running EQ and test e for the same duration as the ester differs.

You dont know what you're doing...read the beginner cycle.

believe it or not 14 weeks is too short to run EQ to really reap the benefits. IMO, EQ is one of those things you stay on for an extended period of time.

maybe try a 12 weeker of 525 test prop + 525 NPP ? 0.5mg twice a week for the NPP

This was a cycle that a friend of mine, long time user suggested to me. Like I said, I've never stacked before and have only done Test only cycles in the past. So if I need estrogen control during the cycle, that's the kind of stuff I'm having yall review for.

This was a cycle that a friend of mine, long time user suggested to me. Like I said, I've never stacked before and have only done Test only cycles in the past. So if I need estrogen control during the cycle, that's the kind of stuff I'm having yall review for.

You always need estrogen control.
We're not here to hold your hand and spoon feed you knowledge that you dont even understand.
Get in the game bro, educate yourself, know what your doing and come back and ask for specific help.

You're not ready to stack anything, shit...I wouldn't even say you're ready to run a cycle...

You always need estrogen control.
We're not here to hold your hand and spoon feed you knowledge that you dont even understand.
Get in the game bro, educate yourself, know what your doing and come back and ask for specific help.

You're not ready to stack anything, shit...I wouldn't even say you're ready to run a cycle...

Hello there OP... please take no offense to the comments downing your knowledge because it is true and vital that you recognize it. We sometimes think that between the gym, and to the best of our limited knowledge , think we got enough to cycle...However Not yet for so many.

But we all started and needed to further our knowledge for good and safe cycles. Listen close, take notes LOL if you need and re-read if you haven't the sticky's. You're right where you need to be if you further your education and learn about each compound and it's profiles. An understanding of Esters and timetables concerning half lives.

Good Luck

OMM

Oh Dammit PS: ha i wanted to point out the copied Quote ^^ above by santa666

Last edited:
why has noone asked his for his stats? weight, height, bf%, complete cycle history? how about an Ai? Hcg?
what does your pct look like? have you done precycle bloodworks?

Eq is a really slow compound to clear your system after you stop. For gap between last injection and PCT start 500 Test E is three weeks, 500 Eq is about five weeks, so you might consider running EQ 14 weeks, Test E 16 weeks, then taking 17, 18, 19 off and starting PCT week 20.

Assuming a five or six week PCT your total cycle length is up to 25 or 26 weeks, half a year. That's a long time for your nuts to be out of commission, so you should take HCG at 250 IU 2x/wk up to week 19.

The 500 Test E/wk would require .25 adex EOD or 12.5 asin EOD as a starting point, to be calibrated by bloodwork at around week 6 or 7. Adding in the EQ which aromatizes about 50% as much as test would up those doses to 0.375 adex EOD or 18.75 asin EOD (probably easier to just do 10mg or 12.5 mg ED depending on how your tablets are dosed).

For PCT get both clomid 50/50/25/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20/200, and start these week 20. Discontinue the AI and HCG week 19.

The bros already covered everything but I'll just chime in a sec. Maybe drop the EQ and run some dbol for your first stack? You're a little young but I guess you've already jumped in the water so ya gotta swim right? You've had several test cycles before?

Ok.....use an AI, use hcg if you're cycling, and line up a pct with more than nolva in it. In addition to your nolva I would go clomid 50 per day for 4 weeks then drop to 25 for 2 more weeks. Why?.....cuz it works.

Good luck and have fun. Do some research and ask some questions

what do you mean you usually just run test and your only 190? Stick with the test and a professional diet program. I wouldn't have even considered a cycle under 200 pounds. You need to learn how to eat to grow first off and then learn how to keep gains. Eating propperly for a cycle is hard and it is 80% of the battle. You only need a smal amut of gear to make huge gains. More gear doesn't = more muscle. Please do the right research. You are really young to be heading down this road. You natural test levels should be enlough at your age.

what do you mean you usually just run test and your only 190? Stick with the test and a professional diet program. I wouldn't have even considered a cycle under 200 pounds. You need to learn how to eat to grow first off and then learn how to keep gains. Eating propperly for a cycle is hard and it is 80% of the battle. You only need a smal amut of gear to make huge gains. More gear doesn't = more muscle. Please do the right research. You are really young to be heading down this road. You natural test levels should be enlough at your age.
i gotta disagree with you there man. different people have different goals, some guys go for the aesthetic ripped look and don't want to be 200+lbs.
but if someone is 190lbs and fat.. yeah. no steroids needed lol

I agree with DPR ^^ with most all he has stated. I have one concern and it is the highlighted text above. WTF would i have done way back or even now. I started at 125 lbs 6 years later I was competing. Off season top weight 215 lbs. Middle class weigh in was 177 lbs max.

I would drop from 200 down to weigh-in at 175-6. I have NEVER weighed more then 120 lb ever, bloat and all. I am a skinny Ecto type and I would say AAS helped me look better. Look at my Avi. Not much, but a small guy. So I just cannot go alone with that thinking at all. Maybe I am missing something. But for God's sake man. I may not have ever gotten to that 200 lb qualifier.

I respect what was said here but i believe that is just a tough one for many to achieve. good thing here is we all get to chime in and speak what we ourselves think is proper for the use of AAS.

I agree with the 80% being eating. I found it hard to get my calories to 4,000. I even brought a Styrofoam ice chest around in my car and everywhere i went. I will testify that my diet wasn't proper and i believe i would have done much better if I really knew what to eat. In the same amount of time I would have been able to to gain more LMM.

OMM :wavey:

[First post, go easy on me ***128517; I'm 24, 190 pounds. The plan is:

Thoughts? Is anything pointless? I'm trying not to bloat. This is my first time stacking. I usually just run test e.[/QUOTE]

Any update op? Sorry for digging up old threads mods, but this board seems kinda blaaaaaaa atm. It interests me to see where ppl are a few months down the road and if they followed through and results. Obviously I wouldn't support a cycle depending on the ops age and experience, but I guess you gotta start somewhere.

[First post, go easy on me ***128517; I'm 24, 190 pounds. The plan is:

Thoughts? Is anything pointless? I'm trying not to bloat. This is my first time stacking. I usually just run test e.

Any update op? Sorry for digging up old threads mods, but this board seems kinda blaaaaaaa atm. It interests me to see where ppl are a few months down the road and if they followed through and results. Obviously I wouldn't support a cycle depending on the ops age and experience, but I guess you gotta start somewhere.[/QUOTE]

get your labs done and report back.

Back