counting liquid calories toward your daily goal?

bigggdoggg

do you guys count you liquids calories throughout the day for instance drinking a green tea or fruit juice toward your daily goal?

Why wouldnt you? a calorie consumed is a calorie consumed. Unless you mean just because you dont count calories at all when bulking. I know i dont, i just eat till im full.

I do the same but I was trying to see about how many I was consuming, and also I drink alot of milk and that ads up

Last edited:
Not when bulking, then again I don't count anything when bulking other then making sure I get my daily minimum requirements to gain. When cutting I count everything, but that's not often! :)

It is especially important to monitor liquid calories as your body does not register them the same way it does solids.

It is especially important to monitor liquid calories as your body does not register them the same way it does solids.

agreed. milk and soda drinks can add up to insane amounts quite fast.

lol @ stoned posting

what i meant was that it is real easy to get in alot of shitty calories through drinks because the amount of satiety or fullness experienced between solids and liquids is different. its easier to drink 500 calories of soda than it is eat 500 calories of chicken

Back